If your favorite game is also The Ascent then there is good news for you. You'll be happy to know that Ascent Update 7 has now been released by the developers of Curve Digital, and here's the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that this patch is focused on the Lunar New Year sale with Chongqing DLC and a lot of bug fixes, which are all listed below in the full release notes.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that you should be able to start downloading and installing this patch directly from Steam. You may have to restart your client to receive this new patch. For more information about The Ascent patch notes for Update 7, scroll down this page.
The Ascent Update 7 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for The Ascent Update 7 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue that could occur where an indefinite unresponsive state could occur when a Player attempts to host an online session when the ‘You can join multiplayer games’ privilege is set to ‘Block’.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a Coop game when entering Nitroad or The Node.
- Fixed a rare issue where the ‘Failed to host game’ prompt appears after a Player attempts to host a Coop game with a new or saved game, under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur for the Host Player when a Client Player buys an item from a Vendor.
Gameplay (all platforms)
- Turrets now show the correct level when encountering them.
- Fixed an issue where enemies may not all spawn correctly during ‘Data Miner’ (Mission 5).
- Fixed an issue during ‘Liberation Operation’ (Side Mission 19) where in certain instances, the Forman and his guards could despawn during the mission.
- Fixed some minor audio issues in the Journal.
Translation (all platforms)
- Many translation fixes across all non-English languages.
Misc. Fixed (all platforms)
- Fixed some minor collision issues.
The Ascent is now out for the Xbox players and the PC via Steam and Windows Store. Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Curve Digital
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.