If your favorite game is also Expeditions: Rome, then there is good news for you. You'll be glad to know that Logic Artists released this new Expedition: ROM update 1.1.4 earlier today, and here's the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that this release is a hotfix where many issues have been fixed by the developers, and now the game has been made more stable. We have listed all the new changes in the release notes.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that you should be able to download and install this patch on all consoles immediately as it is available now. Once we get the file size details, we will add it here. For more information about Expeditions: Rome Update 1.1.4 patch, scroll down this page.
Expeditions: Rome Update 1.1.4 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Expeditions: Rome Update 1.1.4 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Modified the encounter in the quest Ambiorix’s Warning:
- Fixed an issue with the encounter not completing if players manage to kill all the enemies during the encounter.
- Cativolcus now places a Rally banner at the start of the fight.
- A Charger and Arsonist have been added to Cativolcus’ team.
- Adjusted the level of the enemies in the encounter slightly.
- If you lose the encounter, all injuries will be cleared when you wake up later.
- Fixed an issue where characters who are hurt during the Rome Sweet Rome quest will still be injured after the 5 year jump at the start of the Message From Lucullus quest. They will now be healed.
- When using the Twitch extension, the nameplates for the characters will now be colored based on whether they are allies (green), enemies (red), or neutral (grey). The name plates will also fade out a bit if the character is defeated.
- Fixed an issue with Afrorum legion not pathing correctly in the Gaul region.
- Fixed an issue where Centurions could be hired for the Afrorum legion in Gaul when the Legion Afrorum was not available.
- Fixed an issue where a barrel was blocking a ladder on the Mountain Village instance.
- Improved game stability (crashes).
- Fixed an issue where Deianeira was appearing in sections of Rome when she was not supposed to (based on story decisions).
- Fixed a hex issue on Cliff Pass Overlook that could cause the player to get stuck if their own character happens to be standing on this hex when combat ends.
- Fixed an issue where characters would “RAAAAAAAHHHHHH” every time enemies move from retargeting when using the Twitch extension.
- Added some refund functionality to the Twitch extension:
a. You will be refunded if you try to apply a status effect when that effect is already applied.
b. You will be refunded when you try to heal a character at full health.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.