If your favorite game is also SCUM then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that the Folks at GamePlayer just rolled out the SCUM October 14 update, and we have the full patch notes but you’ll have to stay with us until the end to get it, let me tell you, this The latest patch is a hotfix, which brings several bug fixes, including the famous “already opened killbox doors” bug. In addition, this update also includes several QoL improvements.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let me tell you, this latest patch can be downloaded and installed right away as it just went live. The actual file size of this update hasn’t been revealed yet, but we’ll add it here later. To know more about SCUM October 14 Update, scroll down this page.
SCUM Patch Notes: October 14 Update
Here are the official patch notes for the SCUM October 14 Update currently rolling out to all supported platforms:
- Fixed the bug where sometimes electric doors in the Killbox would be open right from the start of the game.
- Fixed the bug where photomode would prevent players from treating wounds.
- Fixed the bug where check firing mode would show a white square.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes item in prisoners hands was visible even though the prisoner is not.
- Fixed the bug where there was no tooltip for the INT stat.
- Fixed the bug where announcement messages would not show up properly.
- Fixed the bug where custom zone base building setting not working properly.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to claim kills more than once.
- Fixed the bug where you could not wash rags and rag strips.
- Fixed the bug where some items would not show up in inventory UI when taken in hands.
- Fixed the bug where third person cam in vehicles would randomly twitch.
- Fixed the bug where server list would sometimes not refresh properly.
- Removed the environment temperature indicator from the ICU monitor as it was too confusing, you can still see the temperature in the STATS panel.
- Bicycles are now repairable with toolbox.
- Decreased AI perception loudness of bicycles.
- Explosion damage now works on doors properly.
- Removed the extra baseball bat in deathmatch brawl.
- Popcorn can now be crafted with an empty pot.
- Improvised fishing rod will now only be craftable with long wooden sticks.
- Tweaked vehicles cameras.
- Barbed spike trap no longer damages player while driving a vehicle.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news