If your favorite game is also Deathloop Game then there is a good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Deathloop Game Update 1 was just deployed by the developers at Arcane Studios, and we have the full patch notes but you’ll have to stay with us till the end to get it, let me tell you, this The patch is touted as the first major game update to include a large number of fixes, and some PC specific improvements such as adding support for Nvidia DLSS and Sony PlayStation DualSense controller audio.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that the total update file size you need to download on PC (Steam) is around 11 GB. You should be able to download and install this patch immediately as it has already rolled out for PlayStation 5 as well. For more information about Deathloop Game Update 1, scroll down this page.
Deathloop Patch Notes: Game Update 1
Here are the official patch notes for Deathloop Game Update 1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped.
- Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news