If your favorite game is also Will To Live Online then there is a good news for you. You will be glad to know that, Alphasoft has released Will to Live Online Update 0.56.2, and we have complete patch notes but to get it you have to stay with us till the end, let me tell you, this patch 0.56 This is just a hotfix for the .2 version and does not include any significant changes. However, this patch brings several bug fixes, including the famous bump to the bonfire problem.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that this patch is available to download and install on all supported platforms. The file size for this patch has not yet been revealed. For more information about Will To Live Online Update 0.56.2, scroll down this page.
Will To Live Online Patch Notes: Update 0.56.2
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the latest Will To Live Online update, currently rolling out on PC:
List of changes:
– Fixed a large amount of grace in the location “Dead Forest”;
– Fixed problem with shooting after using CCD;
– Fixed problems with the collision of bonfires;
– Fixed a problem with lighting in rooms, due to which some weapon skins were displayed incorrectly;
– Fixed a problem with the death of characters, due to which the bodies of the characters could be displayed;
– Fixed a problem with the text field for entering the date in the clan statistics;
– Fixed a problem with the animation of pistols.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news