If your favorite game is also Don't Starve Together, then there is good news for you. You'll be glad to know that Klei Entertainment has released a new update for Don't Starve Together to celebrate the year of CatCoon, and here's the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us know that the new activity brings a lot of new assets to the game including new item drops, streaming drops and much more!
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that the update is available globally on all supported platforms. We don't have the updated file size yet, but will add it here later. For more information about Don't Starve Together Update 2.34 Patch Notes, scroll down this page.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.34
Here are the complete patch notes for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.34 that is available on all the supported platforms of the game:
To celebrate the Year of the Catcoon we have added a new activity in the game, new item drops and a new set of streaming drops items are now available!
Year of the Catcoon:
- Catcoon hairballs will include a Red Pouch for the duration of the event.
- 8 Kitcoons are hidden around the world.
- Build the Catcoon Shrine and place any feather on it to gain access to the event craftables.
- Build a Kitcoon Nursery to provide a home for your found Kitcoons.
- Place 3 or more Kitcoons back to a Nursery to enable playing Hide-and-Seek with the Kitcoons to earn more Red Pouches.
- Having trouble finding Kitcoons? Hire a Ticoon at the Catcoon Shrine to help track them down.
- Added support for mouse buttons 4 and 5
- Catcoons will now play with Cawnival decorations
- Catcoons will now hold on to items they pick up (previously the items were deleted).
- Catcoons will now place items they collect in their Hollow Stump.
- Survivors can now rummage through Hollow Stumps.
- The Gym will no longer disappear when Wolfgang despawns while using it.
- Fixed a crash when mods delete Wanda’s Backstep Watch position markers.
- Fixed a netbook mode issue when a server has a modified tick rate.
We also have a new set of skins as part of the Fantasmical Collection!
This new collection of 11 new skins can be purchased in The Fantasmical Chest for $11.99usd. As always, these items are also available as drops in game and are weaveable using spool.
New Twitch Drops!
That’s it for now!
Up next for February we will be opening a beta branch for the next QOL update. Unfortunately – we weren’t able to get a teaser image for you this time. Perhaps I can think of some other clever hint. I’ll have to remind myself to get something for you soon.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Klei Entertainment
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.