RTPS Bihar 2021 – RTPS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Income, Caste, Domicile & Residence Certificate Online Registration, RTPS Bihar Tatkal Application Form PDF Download, rtps service plus bihar eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment / Amount Status , Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/, https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/, rtps online, cache: http: //210.212 .23.51 / rtps /. RTPS Bihar Online Application | Income, caste, resident certificate application form – [Apply Online]
RTPS Bihar 2021 – (Right to PUBLIC Service)
RTPS Bihar (Right to PUBLIC Service) Caste, Income and Residence Certificate (Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Application) application form, apply online. The Bihar government has launched the RTPS Bihar portal to provide the benefit of various services at home to the residents of the state. Right to Public Service RTPS (Right to Public Service) is an online portal with the help of which all the residents of the state can apply for various types of certificates sitting at home.
Income, caste and residence certificate is a very important document for school admission, scholarship application and other government jobs. Keeping this in mind, the state government has launched RTPS online Bihar portal for the convenience of citizens. With the help of this portal, every resident of the state can apply for income, caste and residence certificate from any corner of the country.
What is Bihar RTPS?
Citizens of Bihar are required to obtain caste, income and residence certificates to avail various types of facilities and schemes offered by the government. In particular, OBC and SC-ST certificates are most needed. Typically, caste, income and residence certificates are required at the time of receiving funds from state and central government schemes and scholarships. All attachments/documents are managed and maintained in RTPS and are also used in all services as per requirement.
RTPS Bihar Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Application (RTPS Bihar Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Application)
Until recently, there was no online system for the application of certificates in the state. In such a situation, the residents of the state had to travel to the tehsil for application of any kind of certificate, which resulted in loss of both time and money. Keeping this in mind, the “Right to Public Services” RTPS Bihar portal has been launched by the Government of Bihar.
After the introduction of RTPS Bihar portal, now any resident of the state can apply online for any certificate sitting at home. Income, caste and residence certificate is very important for school, scholarship application and application in government and non-government jobs. Thus, this portal will definitely play an important role in the receipt of services through online medium.
What is Bihar RTPS Service Plus?
RTPS Seva Plus is a configurable, integrated framework for service delivery and grievance redressal. It facilitates rapid rollout of any service, at any time by any level of state government. Typically, caste, income and residence certificates are required at the time of receiving money from state and central government schemes and scholarships.
Finally, people can get information about any service provided by the Government of Bihar. RTPS manages and maintains all attachments/documents in the service plus online repository and uses them across all services. Along with using the service, people can also track the status of their application.
RTPS Bihar Service Moods
Bihar RTPS Services Plus has two online moods available and the other is offline. Applicant is online-time (24 × 7) by any means (laptop, tablet, desktop, smartphone, etc.), wherever (home, office, internet café, common service center (CSC)), and, citizen. Can apply from Facilitation Center (CFC) etc.). For offline application, the applicant has to go to the nearest RTPS office. At the office, they will have to fill the offline form and submit it to the RTPS office.
RTPS Caste Certificate (Caste Certificate) [RTPS Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman Patra)]
There is a reservation system in India as well as Bihar. If someone comes from reservation category, they will get some benefits in government jobs, schemes etc. For this, they have to show their caste certificate to get benefits. People have to visit the official website of RTPS Service Plus to create a caste certificate.
|RTPS Bihar 2021 – Overview|
|Scheme name||RTPS Bihar|
|In English||RTPS Bihar|
|Were passed||By the government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Bihar|
|key benefits||Income, caste and residence certificate|
|Purpose of the scheme||Providing online public services|
|What does the scheme belong to||state government|
|Post category||Scheme / Yojana|
|RTPS Bihar||The date|
|Online application date||always available|
|Last date for online application||always available|
|Online Apply ( Apply Online )||Registration | Login|
|Locate your application status ( Know Status Application Your )||click here|
|Application status by SMS to ( Application Status By SMS )||click here|
|Removing print your receipt ( Print Your Receipt )||click here|
|Certificate Web copy||click here|
|Verify Digitally Certificates digitally||click here|
|Download Digital Certificate (Download Digitally Certificate)||click here|
|Immediate||Tatkal Seva process | Application Format | Check list|
|RTPS-EBLOCKS WEBSITE FOR DOWNLOADS (LPC / CORRECTION SLIP)||click here|
|Know your status through SMS||RTPS <Application ID>|
SEND TO 56060
|RTPS Bihar 2020 ( RTPS Bihar 2020 )||Official website|
Many times the state and central governments start schemes for the poor people. For example, recently the Central Government launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In this scheme, the government provided INR 6000 per year to all Indian farmers. But to avail of this amount, the farmers will have to give income, residence and caste certificate to the government as well. Creating a certificate was not easy, so the government decided to create an online platform. Now RTPS service plus is available where documents can be created easily. the link https://wp.me/pbc6Zh-1o source of Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Apply (Income, Caste, Resident) Status – FYJC and thank you for reading this article.
Caste certificate has been issued by the Government of India for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes of the country. Caste certificate is important for every person in India and also you cannot apply online for caste certificate in all states. Some people of the state government and district administration bodies do not wish to issue / support online applications for obtaining caste certificates.
Whether you are from SC, ST, OBC, NT, VJ or any other caste community, your caste certificate will allow you to enjoy reservation in school, college, university and job. Also, with the help of this caste certificate, you can get scholarships from government sectors, educational loans etc.
Typically, certificate issuing authorities may vary from state to state. Usually, an income certificate can be obtained from a tehsildar if you live in a village. But, if you have a Collector / District Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Revenue Circle Officer or any District Authority in your city or town, you can get this certificate directly from them. The income certificate is very important, as it is required for the EWS certificate. The RTPS service provides individuals to apply for an online income certificate.
A residence certificate is a proof of permanent residence of a citizen in a village or town or ward. This certificate requires residence / residence quota as proof of residence, in educational institutions and government service, and in the case of jobs to be preferred by local residents. To enroll for the RTPS service residential certificate, the applicant must login to the window.
Documents required for income, caste, residence certificate
For caste certificate
- Proof of Identity – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card Passport, Pen Card
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, driving license, residential certificate, rent slip and fare agreement.
- Photo copy of ration card
For income certificate
- Age proof (birth certificate or marksheet),
- Ration card of the applicant
- Residential proof,
- Income Statement (Monthly Salary, Salary Slip)
For residence certificate
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID card,
- Ration magazine,
- pan card.
What are the benefits of RTPS Online Portal ?
- It is necessary to apply Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and Residence Certificate to apply in all government jobs run by the state and central government.
- Through the RTPS Online official website , citizens of Bihar state can easily avail RTPS services.
- As you know, there are many government schemes, for which you must have a caste certificate, income certificate and your address certificate to get the benefit. By the way, all these documents fall under the category of such documents which are needed almost everywhere whether applying for any government job or for any government scheme.
- The government is running many government schemes for the citizens of the country, in which caste, residence, income certificate is used. After that you can avail all government schemes.
- These documents are also required for admission in school and college.
RTPS Bihar Online Registration Process: How to apply for income caste residence certificate online?
Online Bihar Bhawan (How to apply for getting the certificate from the Office of the Local Commissioner, Bihar, New Delhi?)
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of RTPS. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will find the left hand side “Online Bihar Bhawan (Apply to get the certificate from the Office of the Local Commissioner, Bihar, New Delhi.) “You will see the option. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- After this, the next page will open in which after selecting the place a form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the information of Aadhaar number name etc.
- After this, you have to select the relevant certificate. For example, if you want to get a caste certificate, then you have to click on the caste certificate.
- Then the registered mobile number has to be entered in the Aadhaar card. After entering the mobile number, you have to click on the Next button. Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. This OTP will have to be verified by filling in the box provided.
- After verifying the mobile number, the form related to your service will open. Then you will have to fill all the information given in the form according to the information mentioned in your Aadhar card.
- After checking all the information filled in the application form, click on I agree and finally click on the submit form button. Now you will be provided with a registration slip. Take a print out of this slip and keep it safe with you.
- To get the certificate you have to go to the counter you have set.
Online ( How to apply for through self certification?
Bihar government launched online portal for various certificates and schemes i.e. RTPS. RTPS stands for Right to Public Service. You can just follow simple steps to apply online RTPS certificate i.e. caste, domicile, income, birth, death, etc. You can also classify caste certificate into various categories i.e. OBC, SC, ST, etc.
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply online for his income, residence, caste certificate, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant should go to the official website of RTPS. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of online (apply to get the certificate through yourself.) Click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open on the left side of which ” RTPS ” . Services “ will appear | Right below that, the option of “General Administration Department’s Residential Castes and Income Certificate Services ” option will appear, you have to click on that option.
- As soon as you click on the option of “General Administration Department Housing and Income Certificate Services ”, you will see 6 other options below. First issue of residential certificate , second issue of caste certificate , third income certificate, fourth income and property certificate for economically weaker section , fifth backward class / extremely backward class (creamy layer) Issue of certificate) and issue of sixth OBC (km-layer) certificate.
- If you residential certificate of Exodus , want to apply for the Residential Certificate Issue Click on the option to re-appear in front of the third option I first at Ancladikari level second to Circle Officer level and third at district officer level which you Click at the zonal level
- After clicking on the zonal level, a form will open in front of you, you fill this form carefully and click on the proceeding below, do not forget to upload your photo by going to browse or camera screen.
- Now you have successfully applied, now you click on the subdivisional level, a page will open and there you will get the certificate number issued from the zonal level. issued from CO level and fill the token number and click on get detail or submit
- Similarly, you can also see the details by clicking on the District Officer level.
- Residential Certificate Issue, caste certificate issue, income certificate of Exodus, financially issue of income and property certificates for vulnerable groups, OBC / Extremely Backward Classes (creamy smoking) certificate The issuance of and other backward class (without km-layer) certificate issuance is exactly the same process of application and the f form is also almost the same.
Check RTPS Bihar Application Status Online (Check RTPS Bihar Application Status Online)
You can check the status of RTPS application in online mode. For this you have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Public Service Rights.
- On the homepage of the website, you click on the option of “Application Status” in the menu.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to fill in the application ID and click on the “Get Status” button.
- Now the status of income, caste and residence certificate application will open on your screen.
Those who have applied for income, caste, residence certificate on Bihar RTPS portal can also check the status of their application online through SMS. All those who do not have internet facility, can get the delivery date information through SMS on their mobile.
The details required to check the status of income, caste, residence certificate application through SMS are as follows.
Send to RTPS <Application ID> 56060
Bihar RTPS Application Important Notice
The necessary instructions for the applicants applying for any certificate with the help of RTPS portal are as follows.
- Anyone who has applied for the certificate with the help of the portal can get the certificate from the designated counter of Bihar Bhavan.
- To avail the instant certificate facility, you will have to pay the prescribed additional fee.
- The applicant’s signature and affidavit on the application are not being taken in the online application, so you will have to sign the documents while receiving the application from the counter.
- To get your certificate from the counter, you have to show proof of identity like – identity card, Aadhaar card or passport to the concerned officer.
Right to Public Service (RTPS) Portal (Features of Right to PUBLIC Service (RTPS) Portal)
The key features of RTPS Bihar portal have been launched by the Government of Bihar to provide benefits of various services at home to the residents of the state.
- Now all the residents of Bihar will be able to apply online for any certificate sitting at home.
- In earlier times, government offices had to travel to apply for caste, residence, income proof, but now this facility has gone completely online.
- You can check the status of your application online without sitting in any government office.
- All these certificates available for application on RTPS Bihar portal are required for admission to school and college.
- To apply in all government jobs left by the state and central government, it is necessary to apply Bihar caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate.
Digital Certificate Verification Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of RTPS Bihar . After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of verified digital certificate.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to enter the application ID and certificate number of the document.
- After entering the information, click on the “Show Now” button.
- In this way you will be able to verify your digital certificate yourself.
Digital certificate download process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of RTPS Bihar . After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Download Digital Certificate.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your application ID and certificate number.
- Now you can click on the “Download Now” button, thus you will be able to download your digital certificate.
Download RTPS Bihar Mobile App
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store through your mobile phone.
- After this you have to type RTPS Bihar in the search box and click on search.
- After this, some results will be shown in front of you, you have to click on the highest rated app link.
- Now you have to click on the Install button.
- In this way the mobile app of RTPS Bihar will be downloaded to your phone.
How to make caste certificate in Bihar (how to make caste certificate in bihar)
Bihar Caste Certificate
A caste or community certificate is a legal document certifying that the person belongs to a particular caste. By obtaining a caste certificate, a person can avail various benefits from the Government of India. In this article, we look at the process of obtaining Bihar caste certificate in detail.
Need for document
A caste certificate serves for the following purposes:
- To get admission in schools and colleges.
- To apply for competitive exams.
- Obtaining a scholarship to pursue education.
- To get employment in reserved categories.
- To get government subsidy.
- Applying for housing and self-employment schemes.
- To assign home sites to citizens.
- To give or give land.
- Standing as a candidate in the election.
Following are the eligibility criteria for a person to apply for Bihar caste certificate.
- The applicant should belong to any reserved category such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should be from Bihar.
- The applicant must be over 3 years of age.
To get caste certificate, a person must have the following documents:
- Ration magazine
- Self declaration of applicant
- identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- application procedure
- The online method of applying for caste certificate is as follows.
Step 1: Log on to the official website
Applicant has to log in on the official website.
Step 2: Select the place to get the certificate
On the new page where he has to select the desired place to receive the application.
If you are facing any kind of problem on RTPS Bihar portal then you can take help of the given helpline number.
serviceonline [dot] bihar [at] gov [dot] in
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply income, caste, residence certificate through internet?
You can apply for income, caste, residence certificate through internet sitting at home with the help of RTPS Bihar portal. All the information for this is given in the article.
What is the immediate service of RTPS Bihar?
It is a service available on the portal using which you can get any certificate within any day.
How can I verify RTPS Bihar Tatkal Seva?
You can verify the service immediately by clicking on the link given below. For this, you have to enter the Tatkal application ID received while applying.
How to check the status, income, caste, residence certificate of RTPS Bihar application?
You can check the status of income, caste, residence certificate application by entering the application ID through the link given in the above table.
How to verify RTPS Bihar tatkal service?
You can verify the service immediately by clicking on the link given below. For this, you have to fill and submit the Tatkal Application ID received at the time of application.
How can I copy my lost caste certificate?
You can apply for duplicate certificate in “Apply Online” by visiting RTPS official website.
What is edistrict bihar service plus?
The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in India is a subcategory of people belonging to the general category, whose annual family income is less than Section 8 lakh and who do not belong to any reserved category like SC / ST / OBC (Madhya / Bihar list). Huh. If the annual family income of an EWS candidate exceeds the prescribed limit, then he/she will be recognized as a candidate from the general category and not from the EWS category. # EWS # Objective: Economically weaker section in higher education and government jobs -EWS certificate can be used to avail 10% reservation. # EWS #Definition:- * The annual family income of the candidate should be less than 8 lakh rupees per year. * His family should not have more than 5 acres of agricultural land. * The residential level area should be below 1000 square feet. * If in the notified municipal area The area of the residential plot should be less than 100 square yards. * The area of the residential plot in the non-notified municipality area should be less than 200 square yards. The Bihar Right to Public Service (RTPS) has designated the Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Is configured for online operation on June 5 on NIC’s ServicePlus software. Homepage Bihar’s online services URL: available at https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/. With the launch EWS service, users can avail EWS through user credentials (sign-up, user-id, password, and profile) or through the Bihar government’s RTPS counter.
DIO / ADIO, IT Manager, IT Assistant, Network Engineer from many districts of Bihar state, through video conferencing of Bihar e-District Service plus, took training of EWS service, preparing to give Bihar digital working style from traditional working style in Bihar. The ServicePlus team is doing under the patronage of Mr Ashok Kumar and Mr Sunil Kumar. Which was hosted on ServicePlus’s site on 5 June.