Kanya Sumangala Yojana | UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020-21 | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application | Apply Online, Application Form | mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020-21 Registration
Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2021 | Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar Online Application Form | CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana Registration | Mksy form pdf download | Govt Scheme for Bihar Girls Apply | Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Form Download
UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme List, Status News Updates
Latest update news: So far 9000 applications have been received under the Kanya Sumangala scheme aimed at promoting women empowerment, in which 2000 applications have been rejected due to various deficiencies. Prior to Corona, 2214 girls have benefitted from the scheme. It is expected that the budget will be released soon and the remaining eligible girls will also be given benefits.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 apply online (MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2021 apply online)
Summary: ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana’ has been launched for daughters born in Uttar Pradesh. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to families with an annual income of less than three lakhs for the birth and education of daughters. The scheme was jointly launched by Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Minister Smriti Irani.
(Kanya Sumangla Yojana) Kanya Sumangla Yojana will provide a corpus of Rs 15,000 to each family where a girl child is born. The amount will be released to the family in a phased manner.
The funds under the scheme will be released in various installments, when the girl child completes various milestones such as birth, vaccination, admission to classes 1, 5, 9 and graduation.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and the application process carefully. We will provide less information about the scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, salient features of the scheme, application status, application process and “like” Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 “.
|Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021: Overview|
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana (MKSY)|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Was released||By the state government of U.P.|
|key benefits||Provides financial assistance to beneficiaries (ie girl and her family) under various stages.|
|Purpose of the plan||Safety and protection of girls, health and education in the state.|
|Under the scheme||state government|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post category||Scheme / Yojana|
|Proposed date||8 February 2019|
|Launch date||October 25, 2019|
|Apply Online (Online Application)||Registration| Login|
|Notification (Notification)||click here|
|MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana will be implemented in 6 categories as follows: –
|1st grade||Newborn girls born on or after 01/04/2019 will be provided a lump sum of Rs 2000.|
|2nd grade||Those girls who will have been fully vaccinated within one year and not born before 01/04/2018, will be provided a lump sum of Rs 1000.|
|3rd grade||Those girls who have taken admission in the first class during the current academic session will be given a lump sum of Rs 2000.|
|4th grade||Those girls who have taken admission in the sixth grade during the current academic session will be given a lump sum of Rs 2000.|
|5th grade||The girls who join the ninth class during the current academic session will be given a lump sum of Rs 3000.|
|6th grade||All girls who have passed 10th / 12th class and have taken admission in Bachelor’s degree or at least two-year diploma during the current academic session will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 5000.|
|Installment||The higher education funding|
|Birth of a girl||2000 rupees|
|When the daughter is vaccinated||1000 rupees|
|After the girl enters class 1||2000 rupees|
|After the girl enters class 6||2000 rupees|
|After the girl enters class 9||3000 rupees|
|After the girl’s 10th and 12th pass, after graduation / degree or at least diploma admission||5000 rupees|
Eligibility Qualifications of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|1.||The beneficiary’s family is a resident of Uttar Pradesh and has a permanent residence certificate, in which ration card / Aadhaar card / voter identity card / electricity / telephone bill will be valid.|
|2.||The maximum annual family income of the beneficiary should be Rs.3.00 lakhs.|
|3.||Only two girls of a family will get the benefit of the scheme.|
|4.||There should be a maximum of two children in the family.|
|5.||If a woman has a twin child from the second delivery, the girl will also be allowed benefit as the third child. If a woman has a girl child from the first delivery and there are only two twins from the second delivery, only in such a state will the benefit of all three girls be allowed.|
|6.||If a family has adopted an orphan girl, a maximum of two girls, including the biological children of the family and those adopted in legal form, will be the beneficiaries of the scheme.|
Key facts of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs. 15000 will be benefited for the education of girl child from birth to graduation / degree / diploma.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
- The beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The funds to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be benefited and the family should have a maximum of 2 children.
- The total budget of this scheme has been set by the state government to be Rs. 1200 crores.
Important documents Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- Aadhar card of parents
- identity card
- income certificate
- Female birth certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Apply Online: UP Kanya Sumangla Scheme Registration Process (Apply Online: UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration Process)
Under this scheme, only two daughters of a family with two children will be given the benefit of the scheme. If there is a twin daughter after the first daughter, then all three will be given the benefit of the scheme. When the girl child is a minor, the amount due will go to her mother and father’s mother’s death on her account. On the death of both parents, the amount will go to the girl’s account.
Under the scheme, online application can be made from the Public Facilitation Center / CSC Center on the website www.mksy.up.gov.in. Those who cannot do so can fill their form and submit it to the office of Block Development Officer, SDM, District Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer.
To implement the online Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, you can follow the following steps
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Ministry of Women and Child Development (MKSY) ie https://mksy.up.gov.in
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the Civil Services Portal link in the left and menu.
- Step 3- You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the scheme. Here you have to click on the below link “I Agree”.
- Step 4- The registration form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – In this registration form you have to verify the name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and all the information asked by entering OTP.
- Step 6- After you enter the verified OTP, your registration will be completed.
- Step 7- After this, you will get the login ID and password with the help of your registered mobile number.
- Step 8 – You have to login on the official website (mksy.up.gov.in) with the help of the login ID and password received on your mobile.
- Step 9- Kanya Sumangala Scheme application form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 10- You have to enter all the information in this form and upload all the necessary documents. Finally, submit the form and note down the application number.
- By doing this, your girl Sumangala online application will be completed.
View or download pdf for UP MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2021 Helpline
Bihar Kanya Suraksha Yojana (BKSY)
CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana (Scheme For Girl Child) under Bihar state by state poor (poor family) is provided to girls subsidy amounting to 51 thousand by the government. This amount is provided under this scheme from the birth of a girl born in the family till her graduation. To take advantage of MKSY scheme , you have to get your girl’s registration done. In this article, today we will tell you what is Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana ? Detailed information about the application process, benefits, eligibility and application form for the scheme will be provided in detail.
Chief Leo safety critical with respect to the plan (Important Things Related To Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar)
Under this MukhyaMantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, from the birth of a girl child to the graduation of a girl child from Bihar State Government, an amount of Rs 50000 is provided in installments at different times, which is as follows.
- At the time of the birth of the daughter, the first installment is provided in the bank account of the girl’s parents of Rs 2000 as assistance.
- When the daughter becomes 1 year old and her Aadhaar card is made, then an amount of Rs 1000 is provided at that time.
- Once the girl is 2 years old, again an amount of Rs 2000 is given as help.
- An amount of Rs 10,000-10,000 is given as incentive to the girl after completing her 10th and 12th classes.
- And finally on completion of her graduation, the girl will be given an incentive of Rs 25,000.
- In this way, the girl will be given a total financial assistance of 50,000 under this scheme in 6 installments.
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar
- The government will give 51,100 rupees to the beneficiary of Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana .
- The money will be distributed at different times to ensure that the daughter does not have a child marriage and is taught graduation.
- 1.60 crore girls of Bihar will benefit from this scheme.
- With this, women in the country will also be able to read and write more.
- If poor families get money only after the birth of girls, then cases of feticide will be reduced.
- Women will also be able to move forward in all fields.
- Because of money, conservative thinking can be changed on the right.
- Child marriage will be banned completely.
- Feticide will be banned.
- There will be an increase in the number of educated people in the country.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar Online Apply / Process of application
If you are also a resident of the state of Bihar and fulfill all the necessary guidelines and eligibility under this scheme, then you should also submit your application form under this scheme and get the benefit of Rs. 51 thousand under this scheme. Can.
- To apply for the scheme, you must first go to your nearest Angawadi center where you will have to take the form of Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
- After filling this form, attach a copy of all the necessary documents brought with you and submit it to the employee present there.
- If all the information given by you in the application form is found to be correct, then your registration will be done in the scheme.
- After which the family will start getting the benefit of this scheme.
If you want to get any other information related to the scheme, then for this you have to go to the official site of MKSY (http://wdc.bih.nic.in/MKSYDetails.aspx).
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar Helpline
|Address||:||Women Development Corporation, Second Floor, Indira Bhawan, RCSingh Path, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar 800001.|
|Contact Numbers||:||0612-2547843 / 2547967/2547968/2547969|
|Email Id:||:||[email protected]|