If your favorite game is also Oxygen Not Included then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Klei Entertainment has released its latest Oxygen Not Included January 28 Update, and here’s the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that this update adds WeGame modding support and also updates the localization for all versions of the game.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that you should be able to download and install this patch immediately. Once you start Steam, this latest update will automatically start downloading. For more information about Oxygen Not Included January 28 Update, scroll down this page.
Oxygen Not Included January 28 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Oxygen Not Included January 28 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- All versions
- Added WeGame modding support.
Changes and Improvements
- All Versions
- Adjustments to meters on many buildings when using colorblind settings.
- Adjusted lineweight for Electric Grill.
- Updated localizations.
- Spaced Out! only
- Enclosed Telescope now shows sunburn and Radiation protection percentages in building effects description.
- Experiment 52B now lists kcal to resin kg conversion ratio in Database entry.
- Planetoids in the Starmap now display Peak Lux and Cosmic Radiation values in the World Traits section of their details panel.
- Added info about sunburn/radiation protection to Enclosed Telescope description.
- Added trait icons to the World Traits section of the planetoid detail panel.
- All versions
- Linux: Fixed issue where world traits were different from Windows/OSX.
- Fixed issue where Neural Vacillator could not be used after recharging.
- Prevented crash caused by loading large colony preview images.
- Restored consumable screen table header tooltips. Also fixed weird image size change on hover.
- Critters no longer idle where an under construction Pneumatic Doors is placed.
- Sweepys are no longer afraid of literally everything; now they are only afraid of critters.
- Potential fixes for rare Sweepy crashes when unloading or charging at a Sweepy’s Dock.
- When a Sweepy explodes, it no longer deposits its displayed object under the ground.
- Sweepy sweeping text no longer overlaps picked up resource text.
- Duplicants equipping a suit that needs charging now first put on the suit before running to the suit dock.
- Suit storage is now only used when the suit is actually equipped; it’s not enough for it to be assigned.
- Updated worn suit repair strings to point to the correct building.
- Removed equippable prioritizable on chore cancel.
- Fixed Glass Forge FX flicker
- Fixed comet detector tooltip indicating “Good” quality regardless of actual quality.
- Fixed mass display rounding error on cell selection tooltip.
- Major/Minor Eye Irritation debuff strings are now consistent.
- Fixed some typos in the Database.
- Spaced Out! only
- Fixed issue where Rocket restrictions were sometimes applied incorrectly on load if the Rocket Control Station was loaded after the other buildings.
- Fixed issue where copy settings on farm plots would plant the wrong mutation of seed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when research finishes while using the Materials Study Terminal.
- Fixed crash when a Rover was given a Balloon. Robots are not allowed to have balloons due to implementation constraints.
- Refreshed crew panel onspawn so ‘crew’ or ‘all’ highlights correctly on the first click.
- Solid tiles inside a Rocket beside the door now prevent Duplicants from navigating through them.
- Fixed deconstructed buildings tiles affecting Radiation-blocking values.
- Trailblazer Landers no longer deploy multiple Duplicants or allow Duplicants from the surface to teleport up to the Rocket in orbit.
- Fixed missing “Too Much Liquid” text on non-start worlds.
- Fixed issue where rummaging satellites sometimes yielded unusable Data Banks intended for the base game.
- Fixed crash when disinfecting a Radbolt Engine.
- Fixed crash when deploying a Duplicant wearing a Lead Suit.
- Radbolt Chamber no longer consumes a tiny amount of Radbolts on load. This fixes an issue where the output automation port is red on load.
- Fixed crash deconstructing a Rocket with a Drillcone.
- Fixed issues causing Rocket detail screen UI to sometimes show a previously selected Rocket’s Artifact module information.
- Fixed or added various links, including for Atmo Suit Dock and Atmo Suit Checkpoint in Atmo Suits tutorial.
- updated Space POI descriptions to match current resources contained
- Significantly reduced memory allocations in Starmap calculations which was causing a performance issue.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Oxygen Not Included
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.