After Riot Games dropped Valorant’s latest cinematic, Duality, fans everywhere have been scrambling to add the duality card to their decks. Here’s a simple breakdown of how to do it.
How to Get Duality Card Valorant?
Valorant is a first-party, free-to-play shooter created by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. The game was revealed originally in October 2019 under the Project A code name. Valorant just published the Duality Lore. Read how you get a Duality Card and how you may utilize Valorant Codes to get awards during the game. Read more… The brand new cinematic event “Valorant” which has been shown between the VCT Stage 2 matches between Fnatic and Sentinels in the Grand Final Masters provides a better glimpse into Valorant and the Radian battle. The video also tinkered with a fresh new “Duality” player card which can be requested from the website in Riot. To know how to how to redeem duality in valorant read furthermore.https://www.youtube.com/embed/-M_r8MKQ3mo?rel=0
Releasing alongside the trailer is the new Duality Card, but it’s only available for a limited time. Here’s how to get yours.Riot GamesYou can only pick up the Duality card for 48 hours, so make sure you’re quick!
Valorant Duality Code
In order to snag your Valorant Duality card, you’ll need to enter a specific code on redeem.playvalorant.com. That code is ‘YTILAUD,‘ which happens to be ‘Duality’ backwards.
Importantly, as there are millions of people scrambling to get the card, you’ll need to be patient as the website tries to cope with the demand.
How to get the Valorant Duality card
In order to claim your card, there’s a couple of steps you’ll need to follow. While they’re pretty easy, there’s a little bit of waiting involved.
- Go to redeem.playvalorant.com.
- As aforementioned, the site is incredibly busy. You may need to wait for 30 seconds for it to load.
- If you encounter a “504 Gate-Way Time Out” error, refresh and wait.
- Select ‘Sign in with your Riot Account.’
- If you receive the 504 error again, just close the error tab and click ‘sign in’ again.
- Enter the code ‘YTILAUD‘ when prompted (it does not matter that it isn’t 12 digits.)
- Same story if that error appears: refresh and you’re sorted.
- Jump into Valorant.
- Go to “Collection,” then the ‘arsenal’ tab.
- Click on ‘Player Card’
- Your Duality card should be there and ready for you to equip.
While there is a lot of back and forth with errors due to the rush of users on the site, it’s worth it in the end!Riot GamesValorant’s new Duality trailer sees Phoenix face off against an evil version of himself.
When do I need to claim the card by?
While the card was initially only available for 48 hours after the release of the Duality cinematic, issues with the website have led Riot to remove the time limit.
Writing that “We know a lot of you have been trying to claim your free Duality Player Card,” the devs are “working with our partners to stabilize the code redemption tool as we continue to experience a high volume of traffic.”
Subsequently, they will be “removing the time limit and expiration on the code.”
How to Redeem Valorant Duality Card?
Valorous coupons are generally compensated for two purposes: to turn into a gift card or to redeem a gift code such as the duality code. For each of these, there is, however, a different methodology. To restore the duality code, follow the preceding processes. Follow the instructions for Valorant to redeem codes,
- Start the Game of Valor.
- Next to the Laboratory Store, you can notice a Valorant Icon.
- Choose from the options on the screen “Prepaid Cards and Codes.”
- In the shape of a pop-up, a dialogue box would arise.
- After the code is entered in the box, click “Send.”
- The account reflects the benefits.
Valorant duality player card
Valorant is one of the biggest shooter games in the first person in Riot. Players appreciate the different battlefields and weapons on the game. The characters, known as agents, have distinct skills and capabilities that contribute to the singularity of the game. A new mythos for duality with Viper, Phoenix, and Killjoy and a new card for duality was released by Valorant. It defines the concept that the two teams have the same characters. The brand new cinematic event “Valorant” which has been shown between the VCT Stage 2 matches between Fnatic and Sentinels in the Grand Final Masters provides a better glimpse into Valorant and the Radian battle.
How to get the Duality Player Card?
On May 31 and June 1 the Duality Player Card is now available. It’s a one-of-a-kind collector, and there is no way to tell whether the 48-hour period is ready again. As a consequence, everyone goes to their Duality Player Card at the official website. The Valoratn Duality Player Card may be redeemed simply by completing the following easy processes,
- Go to redeem.playvalorant.com for your credentials and log in.
- Sign up for your account in Riot.
- Use the valorant redemption code ‘YTILAUD’ to unlock and receive the Duality Player Card.
What will you get in The new Duality lore in Valorant?
The new duality narrative promises a different universe, enabling players to share the same persona. In the Valorant Champions Tour Masters Two Reykjavik Grand finals, stunning fans, the legend about the duality was unveiled. However, the Valorant universe now doesn’t matter, and gamers all across the world are asking a lot about the latest video.
How to Get Duality Card Valorant Related Searches
- How to Get Duality Card Valorant
- How to redeem valorant duality card?
- How to redeem duality card?
- How to get duality card valorant?
- How to redeem duality in valorant?
- How to redeem duality card in valorant?
- How to get duality card?
- Valorant duality player card?
- How to get the duality card valorant?
- How to claim duality card?