Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service owned by Meta Platform. Founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, its name comes from the Face Book directories often given to American university students. Membership was initially limited to Harvard students, gradually expanded to other North American universities and, from 2006, to anyone over the age of 13. As of 2020, Facebook claimed 2.8 billion monthly active users, and ranked seventh in global Internet usage. It was the most downloaded mobile app of 2010. Reel is a trending feature in social media like Instagram, YouTube. Since they only last for 30-seconds, everyone loves to use them. Facebook has recently launched the reel feature, so that users want to download it. They want to know about Facebook Reel Video Download By Link. Read the article till the end to know about Facebook Reel Video Download By Link, Facebook Reel Video Download, Facebook Reel Download App.
What Are Reels On Facebook?
As we all know, the reels added to Facebook's short-form video area have just been made available to creators across the United States. And the best part is that people can reel based on their interests and what's trending at the top of the news feed, with stories and rooms as well as a new news feed area. Reel on Facebook allows you to set a timer for recording clips, while also allowing you to speed up or slow down the video while recording, which can help keep you in sync with music or create slow-motion videos. Is. You can use Facebook to stitch together a reel by recording multiple clips at once or picking them up from the gallery.
Facebook Reels Video Download
Facebook has an inbuilt option which allows the users to download their own reels. You can download the reel by;
- In the Facebook App, open the Menu tab and tap “Reels” shortcut
- Tap your Facebook profile picture
- Open the reel video you want to download under “My Reels”
- Tap the 3 dot icon and select the “Download Reel” option.
But using this feature has one disadvantage, which is the reel will be downloaded without music from Facebook and Instagram library. This feature only allows you to download the reel videos under “My Reels”, it can’t be used to download the reels under the “Saved Reels”
Facebook Reels Video Download By Link
You can download the reels under the “Saved Reels” section by using this method. It can be downloaded by;
- Open the Facebook app and search the reel you want to download or find the reel in the “Saved Reels” section.
- Click the share button by opening the reel
- Copy the link of the reel from there and paste the link in any video downloading app or video downloading website to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, you can find the downloaded reel in your gallery.
Using third party video download apps or websites is not recommended, better watch the reels online and try not to download them or you can download them using third party video download apps or websites if you want by taking the risk
Facebook Reels Download App
Facebook has also rolled out Reels or Short Videos feature on its platform. Users can watch the Facebook Reels on the app as well as the desktop website. It is similar to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts. However, unlike the Facebook app that has a dedicated section for Reels, users need to search for Reels videos on the Facebook desktop version. That said, there is plenty of third-party downloader website that allows you to download Facebook Reels with ease. One of that site is fbdown.net. The downloader website offers a simple user interface and allows users to download videos in SD and HD quality. Here’s how you can download Facebook Reels using the fbdown.net website:
- Open Facebook app on your smartphone or on desktop
- Go to the Facebook Reel you want to download. You can copy the video link of the video on your smartphone by tapping on three-dot at the bottom and tapping on Copy link option.
- Now go to the fbdown.net website or any of the Facebook video downloader websites or apps and simply paste the link in the URL box. Click on Download
- The website will show you the video and will ask you to download the Facebook Reel in SD or HD quality.
- Click on Download to save the video on your smartphone or desktop.
Facebook Reels Video Download By Link: Related searches
- Facebook Reels Video Download,
- Facebook Reels Download,
- Facebook Reels Download App,
- Facebook Reels Video Download By Link,
- What Is Reels On Facebook