If your favorite game is also Call of Duty: Warzone, then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Raven Software has deployed this latest Call of Duty: Warzone January 26 update, and here’s the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. Note that this patch has just gone live for all Modern Warfare players, and includes fixes for Xbox home button crashes, server disconnects, overall stability, and more!
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that if you check the download center of your console, or the launcher on PC, you should see this patch available to download and install. The update comes out just ahead of the Vanguard Season 2 patch coming out next month. For more information about Call of Duty: Warzone patch notes for January 26 Update, scroll down this page.
COD Warzone January 26 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone January 26 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice while in-game.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when typing non-ASCII characters (eg: ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue causing the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to respawn via buy back with part of their original Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when attempting to take a dip in the pool.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Loadout Public Event to not occur in core Battle Royale modes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Raven Software
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.