If your favorite game is also Bus Simulator 21 then there is good news for you. You'll be glad to know that Stilllive Studios has announced the release of Update 2.13 for Bus Simulator 21, and here's the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us know that this update adds to the in-game news feed and modding support. It also brings several bug fixes as well as improved accessibility features.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that players can download the update package and lay their hands on it. Unfortunately, the file size of the updates is still a mystery, but we'll post them as soon as we know. For more information about the patch notes of Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.13, scroll down this page.
Bus Simulator 21 Patch Notes: Update 2.13
Here are all the patch notes for Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.13 on all supported platforms:
- Ingame News Feed
- Ingame Modding Support via Mod.io (PC only) – Check out today’s blog post for more details!
- On screen narration for bus stops on the map screen
- Improved mouse steering
- Subtitled passenger barks so you can now read about the risky burrito
- eCitaro Buses now have a new soundset (buttons, doors, engine) we recorded from an actual eCitaro bus
- NPC Buses no longer wait for an unreasonable amount of time at bus stops so player will not find themselves waiting
- Improved pedestrian behavior on Seaside Valley map
- Passengers now show visible tickets when being inspected
- On company creation, it is now optional to reset the driver settings
- Time warping now displays the correct time on the HUD clock to show time warp progress accurately
- NPC umbrellas now work as intended with more color variations
- Ramp reminder pop up is now shown for the intended time to lower impact on player HUD
- Mercedes-Benz eCitaro buses are now accelerating at a more realistic rate based on community feedback
- Adjusted cashier positions in both eCitaro buses for better usability
- Setra 418 LE lights have been optimized for improved performance
- Adjusted sun blinds on Scania buses so they no longer negatively impact visibility
- New input actions bindings are now merged with custom user input bindings (PC only)
- Passengers do not get stuck in bus doors anymore when trying to leave the bus
- Drive event “Passenger needs to get off” is triggered properly
- Xbox Series S out of memory crash is now fixed (Xbox only)
- Brake lights now work as intended when assisted gearing is deactivated
- No oversized umbrellas anymore
- Alexander Dennis Enviro200 opens doors again when driven by a NPC
- MAN Lion’s City 18C rear display now displays the whole route (ID + Destination)
- Fixed missing cockpit interactable for far lights on IVECO BUS Urbanway 18m
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Bus Simulator 21
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.