bhulekh naksha odisha | Search Online ROR Land Record Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021 [ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା ଜମି ରେକର୍ଡ 2021]
Summary: Bhulekh is the official online portal of the Odisha state government which has digitized land records for greater convenience.
Thinking about Bhulekh Odisha and what purpose it serves? You should know that it is the official online portal of the Odisha state government and is designed to make land records easily accessible to the citizens of the state. The people of the state can easily see their land records in many districts within a few minutes. All information about the landowner details, plot / land information, Naksh or land papers, ROR (record of rights), plot number, property value and other details related to land records are provided.
Details about current land rates, property transaction lists, survey documents and receipts of property taxes are also provided. Records can be easily accessed by citizens by visiting the Bhullakh Odisha online portal and likewise providing all the necessary details. The website helps people a lot by helping them verify all information before selling/buying land and avoiding fraud related to the same. More transparency about the system of land management has gone a long way towards reducing cases of fraud with illegal land sales and land possession. Citizens can easily get land record details through computer / mobile. You do not need to visit specific departments and ask for appointments from key officials to get details of land/property.
The Odisha Board of Revenue Department has launched Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal with an aim to provide online land and revenue related services to the citizens. Bhulekh Odisha is basically a land record web portal for the citizens of the state of Odisha. It provides an opportunity to easily access your land information and details of any other land in Orissa with the view map record bhu map.
The Government of Odisha has introduced a land record management system called "Odisha Land Record" to provide better services to the citizens through integration of land and registration services. Here today we (Search Online Land Record Odisha, Bhulekh Odisha Map Records, Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR and Online Land Records Map Details.) Search Online Land Record Odisha, Bhulekh Odisha Map Record, Orissa Land Map ROR and Online Land Record Map Details Let's discuss.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record [ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା ଭୂମି ମାନଚିତ୍ର ରେକର୍ଡ] ( Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record )
This Bhulek portal has recently been developed by the government to help the citizens of the state to check the land in the state of Odisha. Also, the government started this service as citizens had to visit the concerned authorities every time to check their land in the state of Odisha and fill out an application to check their land. Through this method of checking land records online, citizens can check their ROR documents. All the citizens of the state can now see the map of their land.
|Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2020 - Overview ( Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2020 - Overview )|
|Name of the article||'Bhulekh Orissa Land Records ( Bhulekh Odisha Land Record )|
|Name of Department||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha, Government of Odisha|
|Name of the online portal||Bhulekh, Odisha (Bhulekh, Odisha)|
|Total districts in the state||30|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective Objective||Providing online land records Providing online land records|
|Article under Article||State Government State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha Odisha|
|Post Category Post Category||Articles / plan Article / Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2020 Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2020||Official Website|
|( Bhulekh Odisha Statistics ) Bhulekh Odisha Statistics: Look at the state data of land records (till 19 March 2020) are given as follows-|
|Number of districts||30|
|Number of Tehsils (No. of Tahasils)||317|
|Number of RI circles||2410|
|Total number of villages||51701|
|Number of Khatiyans (No. of Khatiyans)||16690280|
|Number of Plots||56672393|
|Number of tenants||35212834|
|Services ( Services )||Fee|
|Government fees and user costs||Rs.30 / -|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8 / -|
|Printing Charges||Rs.10 / -|
|Scanning Charges||Rs.5 / -|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10 / -|
|DEGs charges||Rs.2 / -|
|ROR Application Procedure|
Online ROR Documents [ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ROR ଡକ୍ୟୁମେଣ୍ଟ୍ |]
ROR documents are documents that encapsulate the name of the real owner of the land. If you want to sell your land, then the presence of this document is necessary. In addition, the ROR document is organized by Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It contains all the important information about the land you have, such as the name of the owner of the land, the history of the land, the cost of the land, etc. The ROR also describes the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
Description of Bhulekh Odisha [ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶାର ବର୍ଣ୍ଣନା]
- Name ( Name ): Bhulek portal Bhulekh Portal
- launched by the Odisha government
- Its beneficiary is a resident of Odisha state
- Official Website: http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Why use Bhulekh Odisha [ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା କାହିଁକି ବ୍ୟବହାର କର]
Bhulek Orissa provide users with a range of benefits. These include the following:
- Citizens of Odisha can easily view ROR such as land records and other data by putting them in the required information.
- There is complete transparency in the management of land records while reducing crimes like land fraud, illegal sale, illegal possession etc.
- Manual work has been severely lacking for both citizens and government officials. Citizens can easily check records and updates at any given time through the Internet. They do not have to spend time visiting various government departments / offices to get land details.
- They can update / add information to the land account through Bhulekh Odisha portal ( Bhulekh Odisha portal .).
The ROR or Record of Rights is one of the most important aspects of land records, which the Odisha government oversees under its Revenue and Disaster Management Division. It contains all the important information about the ownership of the land including the name of the owner, the history of the land and so on. This is why ROR is so important:
- Authentication of the owner of the real land.
- Helping to litigate future litigation and bypassing land issues.
- Detection of false claims made on land / property.
- Avoiding land grabbing through the use of certified copies of ROR.
- Helps in checking the ownership of ancestral land.
- Get easy description of land type and other important information along with agricultural component of land and environment.
- Required during the sale transaction or mutation for land in the registrar's office.
- This is also required when applying for a bank loan.
- In case of civil lawsuits, ROR can be produced by the owners as evidence.
Application Process Of ROR [ଓଡିଶା RoR ପାଇଁ ଆବେଦନ]
The application process can be done through District Revenue Office or CSC Center. In the former case, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the District Revenue Office of your district.
- Get the application form, fill it, attach all the necessary documents and submit the same.
- After submission, take your acknowledgment receipt, which also contains a unique application number.
- After submission of the application, it will be ready for processing.
- Inquiries will be made regarding land extension verification.
- After verification of the details, the ROR application will be approved and a certified copy of the same will be issued (there should be no dispute about land ownership / other aspects).
Documents required for Bhulekh Odisha ROR application [ଭୁଲେକ୍ ଓଡିଶା ROR ଆବେଦନ ପାଇଁ ଆବଶ୍ୟକ ଡକ୍ୟୁମେଣ୍ଟ୍]
Here are the documents required for Bhukla Odisha ROR applications:
- Identity proof- Ration card / Voter ID card Identity Proof- Ration Card / Voter ID
- Address Proof-Aadhar Card Address Proof- Aadhar Card
- Encumbrance Certificate Encumbrance Certificate
- Property Ownership Proof Property Ownership Proof
- Land Tax Land Tax
- Proof of Income Sources or Income Certificate
You can get a certified ROR copy within a period of 30 days from the date of application. Bhulekh Odisha Portal is the place where you can easily view your land records along with the tehsil details (by clicking on the tehsil link) on the official portals of the respective districts in Odisha. The portal can be accessed in both English and Oriya as per your convenience.
For any issue related to Bhulekh Odisha, citizens are required to contact the Director, Land Records and Surveys, Board of Revenue, Cuttack, Odisha or the concerned Tehsildar.
Check ROR documents [ROR ଡକ୍ୟୁମେଣ୍ଟଗୁଡିକ ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରନ୍ତୁ]
If you want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below: -
- First, click on this official website link
- Bhulekh Odisha ROR
- Click on the "Select Location for ROR" section
- Ri circle
- Three options will appear on your screen.
- Khatiyan (Khatiyan) -
- Click on "Khatian" option
- Select Khaian from the dropdown list.
- Plot No-
- Select the "Plot" option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- For example, you will get the detail of your plot similar to the screen shot below.
- Tenant ( Tenant ) -
- Click on "Tenant" option
- Select Tenant Names
- Click on "ROR Front Page" or "ROR Back Page" option as per your choice.
- Finally, ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
Orissa bhu map / map process [ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସ୍ଥଳ ମାନଚିତ୍ର / ମାନଚିତ୍ର ପ୍ରକ୍ରିୟା] (O disha bhu Naksha / bhulekh odisha map )
To check the map, you have to follow the simple steps given below: -
- Visit the official website link given here
- Click on the "Map View" tab.
- The map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on submit button.
- Select plot number
- Information about the plot will be displayed.
Keep records of land ( Land Records )
- Ownership verification of land is possible with the help of land records.
- Bank account can be opened with the help of land record for the purpose of loan.
- You need a land record for the sale or division of land
- You can maintain a personal record of the property.
- Land records can be used as evidence or evidence in civil litigation or any other legal purpose
Important aspects of land records ( Aspects Of Keeping Land Record )
- You can use land records as evidence or evidence for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, land records are used
- For the division of land, land records are used
- Bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- Loan can be availed with the help of land records
- You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
- You can verify ownership of your land with the help of land records
- Land records help maintain personal records of your property.
Procedure for obtaining Thsilwar information ( Tahsil Information)
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh odisha
- Now you Tahsil Info will need to click on the link
- You will be directed to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tehsil
- Now you have to click on go
- Information related to your tehsil will be on your screen
Process to download odisha bhulekh app ( download odisha bhulekh app )
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now you have to enter Odisha bhulekh in the search box.
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Bhulekh 'Highlights of Orissa portal ( Key Features Of Bhulekh Odisha Portal )
- All citizens can obtain land records, ROR details, and a land map online.
- Time saver.
- Check all records from home.
- Transparent process.
- Easy sale and purchase process of land.
- Reduce the sale and fraud of Awadh properties.
- Get a loan on land from the bank by easily getting online Bhu Naksha, Odisha land records through this portal
- Farmers can get information related to land type, area and ownership at home.
- One can easily obtain land records even in civil litigation and mutual disputes.