If your favorite game is also Arena Of Kings then there is good news for you. You'll be glad to know that Villain Games LLC has announced the 18.104.22.168 update for Arena of Kings, and here's the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that the update has been made available on PC via Steam, and players can get their hands on it by downloading the update package. Unfortunately, the file size for the update is yet to be revealed.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. Let us tell you that the update is made available on PC via Steam, and players can get their hands on it by downloading the update package. Unfortunately, the file size for the update is yet to be revealed. For more information about patch notes for Arena of Kings Update 22.214.171.124, scroll down this page.
Arena of Kings Patch Notes: Update 126.96.36.199
Here are the official patch notes for Arena of Kings Update 188.8.131.52, available on PC via steam:
– Game Edition Upgrading is now available in the Store.
– The in-game chat font has been changed to improve readability.
– Fixed an issue that was causing the Arena of Kings client to remain minimized after being closed.
– Login Queue performance improved.
– Server responsiveness improved.
We have a bigger balance patch coming – we wanted to address these two classes in this update
– Terrify cooldown increased from 7 to 9 seconds.
– Chaos Wave cooldown increased from 20 to 22 seconds.
– Lingering Demise cooldown increased from 10 to 11 seconds.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news