Xiangling Genshin Impact- Are you awaiting about Xiangling Genshin Impact, You have landed at the right place and stay tuned with the article and get to know the best builds, bio, and more about Xiangling in Genshin Impact. Let’s jump into the article to know about Xiangling!
Xiangling Genshin Impact
Get to know that, developed and published by miHoYO, this game is a role-playing action video game. This game is free-to-play and connects a fantasy open-world setting. It uses online-only and multiplayer mode which allows about 4 players at a time. Using elemental magic, an action-dependent battle system is highlighted. For players to acquire new weapons, resources, and characters, Gacha game monetization is used. On September 28, 2020, this game was released for Android, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and iOS. Xiangling in Genshin Impact is one of the most awaited queries recently.
Who is Xiangling In Genshin Impact?
Xiangling is one of the best playable Pyro characters in Genshin Impact. She can be acquired for free in the Spiral Abyss Event – People’s Choice Event after clearing Floor 3, Chamber 3 of the Spiral Abyss.
She is also the Head Chef at the Wanmin Restaurant as well as runs it along with her father Chef Mao. As a chef, Xiangling is not scared to try out various recipes or even “exotic” ingredients. This of course makes her dishes sometimes very unique.
How to get Xiangling in Genshin Impact
As mentioned above, Xiangling can be obtained for free, although you’ll have to reach Adventure Rank 20 before you can get her. At this point, you’ll unlock the Spiral Abyss, a dungeon where you climb through progressively tougher floors to collect rewards. At Floor 3, Chamber 3, this reward is Xiangling.
You also have a 2.2 percent chance of pulling her in the permanent Wanderlust Invocation banner, which also contains another 13 four-star fighters and five more powerful five-star fighters.
Genshin Impact Xiangling overview
If you’re trying to build a Genshin Impact dream team, Xiangling wouldn’t make the cut. There are better Pyro fighters (such as the phenomenal Diluc) and better Support fighters out there.
Nonetheless, Xiangling is a very competent party member. With so many characters putting players at the mercy of the gacha gods, you’re unlikely to get that dream team going unless you’re willing to pump tons of money into it. In this case, you’ll want solid, accessible fighters to plug those gaps. Xiangling could be just the solution you need.
Normal attack: Dough-Fu
- Normal Attack: Xiangling takes five quick strikes at enemies around her.
- Charged Attack: Xiangling lunges forward with a hard strike.
- Plunging Attack: Xiangling slams down, dealing AoE damage.
Elemental Skill: Guoba Attack
Xiangling summons Guoba, a mini panda who would be adorable if it wasn’t for the fact he breathes fire. Guoba’s attack deals continuous AoE Pyro damage, and he will aim his breath at the nearest enemy.
Elemental Burst: Pyronado
As you’d expect from the name, a Pyronado is a tornado that does Pyro damage. It continuously spins around Xiangling, moving as she does and damaging all enemies who come into contact with it.
- Crossfire: Increases Guoba’s range by 20 percent.
- Beware, It’s Super Hot: Guoba leaves a chilli pepper when he leaves the field. Picking it up increases Xiangling’s attack stat by 10 percent for ten seconds.
- Chef De Cuisine: When cooking an attack boosting dish, Xiangling has a 12 percent chance of getting double returns when making it perfectly.
- Crispy Outside, Tender Inside: Enemies hit by Guoba has their Pyro Resistance reduced by 15 percent for six seconds.
- Oil Meets Fire: The last attack in a Normal Attack chain damages the last enemy hit with Implode. After two seconds, this enemy with explode, causing 75 percent of Xiangling’s attack stat as AoE Pyro damage.
- Deep Fry: Increases Pyronado’s level by 3.
- Slowbake: Increases Pyronado’s duration by 40 percent.
- Guoba Mad: Increases Guoba Attack’s level by 3.
- Condensed Pyronado: All party members receive a 15 percent Pyro damage boost during Pyronado.
What Are The Best Xiangling Genshin Impact Builds?
Get to know that Xiangling is best suited to a sub DPS role. It is suggested that pairing her up along with an electro-main DPS character, such as Keqing in Genshin impact, with respect to trigger the overload elemental reaction.
Xiangling Genshin Impact How To Get?
As per the aforementioned information, Xiangling can be received for free, however, you will have to reach Adventure Rank 20 prior you can get her. As of now, you will unlock the Spiral Abyss, a dungeon in which you climb through very progressively tougher floors to get rewards. On Floor 3, Chamber 3, this reward is definitely Xiangling.
Xiangling Genshin Impact – Weapon To Use
Notice that Xiangling’s weapon is the Skyward Spine which is the top pick. Having said that, this is a five-star weapon, you must be pretty lucky to get it from a wish. You may get the Favonius Lance first, as well as a polearm is a suitable substitute.
- Skyward Spine- Crit rate is boosted by about 8% as well as normal attack speed by around 12%. Normal and charged attacks also have a 50% chance to stimulate a vacuum blade, dealing 40% of Xiangling’s attack as damage is a little AoE. This is expected to happen once every 2 seconds.
- Favonius lance- Critical hits have about a 60% chance to generate elemental particles. In turn, these are expected to regenerate 6 energy for the character. Notice that it can occur once in every 12 seconds only.
Xiangling Genshin Impact Bio
- Birthday- November 2nd
- Sex- Female
- Affiliation- Wanmin Restaurant, The Crux
- Special Dish- Wanmin Restaurant’s Boiled Fish
- How to Obtain?
- Spiral Abyss Event – People’s Choice
- Stand by Me (Event)
- Release Date- September 28, 2020
Genshin Impact Xiangling build: Example set ups
Xiangling is best suited to the Support class, but she can be built as a DPS fighter too, so you’ll find suggestions for both here.
As a Support fighter, you want a build which boosts Xiangling’s Pyro damage and offers extra boosts to the rest of the party.
- Skyward Spine: This increases Xiangling’s Critical rate by 8 percent, raising her normal attack speed by 12 percent. Normal and Charged Attacks have a 50 percent chance of triggering a vacuum blade which deals 40 percent of Xiangling’s Attack stat as AoE damage.
- Noblesse Oblige Set: 2-parts: Elemental Burst damage increased by 20 percent. 4-parts: Using Elemental Burst increases all party members’ Attack stats by 20 percent for 12 seconds. This does not stack with other bonuses.
Xiangling can work as a DPS fighter too, and Skyward Spine isn’t the worst weapon in the world for this, making Xiangling quite malleable with it equipped. Here though, we’ve offered an alternative suggestion for Xiangling as a DPS party member.
- Crescent Pike: Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20 percent damage for five seconds after Xiangling picks up an Elemental Orb or Particle.
- Gladiator’s Finale Set: 2-parts: 18 percent extra attack damage. 4 parts: 35 percent extra attack damage for Polearm attacks.
If you don’t have enough Gladiator’s Finale artifacts, you can have a mix of 2-parts Gladiator’s Finale and 2-parts Bloodstained Chivalry, which grants 18 percent extra attack damage and 25 percent physical damage.
Genshin Impact Get Xiangling
Xiangling Genshin Impact Related Searches
- Xiangling Genshin Impact
- Xiangling Genshin Impact build
- Xiangling Genshin Impact how to get?
- Xiangling Genshin Impact event