If your favorite game is also Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that WOLCEN STUDIO recently unveiled Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 22.214.171.124, and we have full patch notes but to get it you have to stay with us till the end, you Notably, the latest update brings several bug fixes, including the famous missing visual effect for the potion error. In addition, this patch also includes gameplay optimization and stability improvements.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that this update is now available to download on all major platforms. The actual file size for this update has not yet been disclosed by the developers. For more information on Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 126.96.36.199, scroll down this page.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the latest Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem update, currently rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where some secondary areas were missing their ambience sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where the ambience was missing from the Republican Forest map.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get bumped out of the navmesh during the fight against Nikölas.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s currency amount would sometimes not be displayed properly when viewed in a trade shrine.
- Fixed an issue in the lore description of several major nodes from the Gate of Fates in Russian, where squares would be displayed instead of letters.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects for potions would sometimes have no fade and disappear abruptly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to click the “Quit Activity” button while in town before it was displayed.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news