If you are also using Phonepe and Phonepe is not working today, then do not worry. Why in this article we will give information about why phonepe is not working today and how to solve it
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India.[ PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live in August 2016.
The PhonePe app is available in over 11 Indian languages. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, make utility payments, pay at shops, invest in tax saving funds, liquid Funds, buy insurance, mutual funds, and gold. In addition PhonePe also allows users to book their Ola rides, pay for Redbus tickets, book flights and hotels on Goibibo through the Switch platform.
PhonePe is accepted as a payment option at over 17.5 million offline and online merchant outlets across 500 cities in India, covering food, travel, groceries, medicines, movie tickets etc. The app crossed 100 million user mark in June 2018 and also crossed 5 billion transactions in December 2019. It currently has over 280 million users. The company launched the PhonePe ATM in January 2020. The PhonePe ATM allows neighbourhood Kirana stores to dispense cash in real-time to customers.
Why Is Phonepe Is Not Working Today?
Their may be several reasons behind not working of Phonepe app.
Maybe the server is down or the app is under maintenance. Other then this, there are other common issues that can interrupt your service.
But the most common problem is? App is not opening or transaction is not going. This can be a real problem, for obvious reasons, especially for those who need it on emergency.
1. Maybe the server is busy or down, so you need to wait for some time
2. Then wait for some time because it can happen because of low maintenance
3. Check out for your internet connection
4. If not updated, then update your phonepe app
5. Check your date and time setting in your mobile
6. Restart your computer and phone
7. Clear all your cache and app's data
8. Finally, update your device
How To Fix PhonePe App Not Working?
Follow the steps to fix the issue,
1. First go to settings
2. Then tap on the App Manager
3. Open the Phonepe App
4. Then tap on the force stop
5. Go to storage
6. After that tap on clear cache and clear data also
7. Then go back and go to permission settings
8. Enable all the permissions
9. Go back and press the App Manager
10. Press on more and reset the app preferences
11. Finally restart your phone
Phonepe Customer Care Number?
Rediffmail Customer care number is 080-68727374/022-68727374 or you can write to them on [email protected]
|Join Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Connect With us on Twitter||Click Here|
|Connect With us on Instagram||Click Here|
Phonepe Is Not Working Today Why Phonepe Is Not Working 2021-Related Search
- Why Phonepe Is Not Working 2021,
- Why Phonepe Is Not Working,
- Phonepe Is Not Working Today,
- Phonepe Is Not Working Today 2021,
- Phonepe Not Working Today,
- Why Phonepe App Is Not Working,