What is the Colour Of The Pan With FFWS Logo, FFWS Master Showcase Event 2021 details here. The Free Fire World Series 2021 is almost approaching, and Garena has a number of activities scheduled to go with it. The FFWS event calendar has been released, and a couple has already begun, such as the “Pet Rumble Mission” and “Master Showcase.” To know more about What is the Colour Of The Pan With FFWS Logo question asked in the event read this article furthermore.
As shared in our previous post, the Free Fire World Series (FFWS) Event has been introduced to the game. It will be available in the game between May 17, 2021, to June 6, 2021. There will be several tasks during the event period that will reward you with free FFWS theme-based in-game items. The event has its peak day on May 29, 2021, and will reward everyone with an FFWS themed backpack skin for login to the game.
The sub-events of the FFWS events have already been started. In this post, we will share the complete details about the ‘FFWS Master Showcase’ event which is available between May 17, 2021 to May 26, 2021. In this event, you have to collect badges to win the rewards that include exclusive FFWS 2021 Surfboard skin, Weapon Royale Voucher, and Gold Royale Voucher.
What is the Colour Of The Pan With FFWS Logo?
The Free Fire World Series 2021 is almost approaching, and Garena has a number of activities scheduled to go with it. The FFWS event calendar has been released, and a couple has already begun, such as the “Pet Rumble Mission” and “Master Showcase.” These Free Fire events will not only keep players engrossed in the battle royale game for days, but they will also provide them with a variety of thrilling incentives. Throughout the event, you will be rewarded with free FFWS theme-based in-game goodies if you complete a number of activities. The event’s peak day is May 29, 2021, and everyone who logs into the game will receive an FFWS themed bag skin. The FFWS events have already begun their sub-events. In this piece, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the FFWS Master Showcase, which runs from May 17 to May 26, 2021.
How to Obtain the FFWS 2021 Surfboard in Free Fire?
The Master Showcase event began today, May 17th, and will conclude on May 26th. Players will be required to do a variety of activities throughout the event, including playing a certain number of games, making memes, answering questions, and earning various badges.
Users need a specific number of badges to acquire the rewards. Here is a list of available items
- Gold Royale Voucher: Four Badges
- Weapon Royale Voucher: Eight Badges
- FFWS 2021 Surfboard: 13 Badges
Check out the video given below to know more!
The Players have to answer a few questions one such question is the “one of the four main Characters wears the iconic ff skin. what is the name of this skin”. To know the answer read furthermore.
Master Showcase Event: All CG Questions & Answers
There will be three CG questions that participants must successfully answer. Once you’ve answered all three questions correctly, you’ll be granted the A+ title in Free Fire.
Answers to all Free Fire CG Questions may be found here.
1.One of the four main characters wears the iconic FF skin. What is the name of this skin?
Answer: GREEN DINO
2.What is the colour of the pan with the FFWS Logo?
3.What was painted on the wall in the scene where the artist was seen climbing down a ladder?
Answer: A Red Tree
How To Collect FFWS Master Showcase Badges?
To earn the three incentives specified in the FFWS Showcase Event, you must acquire a total of 16 badges. You can obtain all three awards if you gather a total of 13 badges. The name of the badge and the job you must do to obtain it is listed below.
- Oath of FFWS – Log in on 30/5 to watch FFWS
- Masquerade – Play games by using 6 different characters
- Survival Expert – Survive longer than 150 minutes (cumulatively)
- Mode Lover – Play BR Classic, CS Classic, and BR Rank Mode for at least 3 games
- Cover Me – Play with friends three times
- Awaken Andrew – Use Andrew in 5 games
- Killing Machine – Kill over 5 enemies in a game
- Time To Party – Login and check even website (as you enter the event lobby, it gets automatically completed)
- Weekday Job – Login event page for 5 days
- Window Shopping – Browse through all the badges (on the event page, click on all the badges once to receive it)
- Sharing Is Caring – Share your badges gallery to FB
- Smile of the Muse – Share all kinds of memes that you made (discussed below in the article in detail)
- Test Robot – Answer all questions of CG correctly (discussed below in the article in detail)
- Master of Badge (Hidden Badge) – Might get unlocked after collecting all the badges (not known to us)
- You Cheating (Hidden Badge) – Collect 6 badges in a single day
- Use Your Imagination (Hidden Badge) – Share a meme without any DIY content
What is the Colour Of The Pan With FFWS Logo Related Searches
- What is the colour of the pan with the FFWS Logo,
- what is the colour of the pan with FF logo,
- what is the colour of the pan with FFWS logo,
- what is the colour of the pan with FFWS logo,