Today in this article we will tell you, what is the error code 0x80070490? and how to fix it. If you are also struggling because of error code 0x80070490? then this article is for you
Error Code 0x80070490
Many people don’t understand why the error code 0x80070490 is a problem. Error code 0x80070490 is a common error that occurs when a component store or component-based servicing becomes corrupt. Sometimes, a minor error or corruption of files can cause your computer or Xbox to not work.
Error 0x80070490 is mostly encountered when applying a system update via WU (Windows Update) or when updating an app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. The issue is also known to appear when upgrading from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Some users have reported seeing the error 0x80070490 when trying to purchase an application or game from the Microsoft Store.
This error can be fixed easily when you properly follow the below steps.
How To Fix Error Code 0x80070490 Windows 10
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter
- Rename software distribution backup folders
- Download the most recent Servicing Stack Update (SSU)
- Fix Windows file corruption
- Reset or reinstall Windows
How To Fix Error Code 0x80070490 Xbox
- As a first step, turn off your Xbox by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console until it shuts down completely.
- Unplug the console’s power cable.
- Now plug the console power cable back in.
- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it back on.
How To Fix Error Code 0x80070490?
Choose anyone from the below list to solve your Error code 0x80070490 problem from your device.
- Run the update Troubleshooter in your Windows.
- Run the SFC (System File Checker) and DISM Scan.
- Disable 3rd party Antivirus Program from your Windows.
- Manually Reset WU Components.
- Perform a System Restore.
Error Code 0x80070490 – Related Search
- what is error code 0x80070490,
- how to fix error code 0x80070490,
- error code 0x80070490 xbox,
- error code 0x80070490 windows 10