Warzone Season 3 Update Time was announced recently and the update was successfully rolled out and Warzone is one of the popular games at the moment with thousands of players. Read this article to get all the info on Warzone Season 3 Update Time.
There’s a new Warzone map, new warzone weapons and a bunch of new weapons, skins and new Season 3 battle pass rewards in Call of Duty Warzone. Right now everyone’s settling into Verdansk 84 but what’s new and what’s happening in Warzone season 3?
The official Warzone update time and Season 3 release date have been set for 5am BST on Thursday, April 22. This will include downloading a patch weighing in at around 25GB.
Meanwhile, later today, the next part of the Warzone event is expected to start at 8 pm BST on April 22. This is expected to include the release of the new Warzone map across all platforms
Warzone Season 3 Update Time
Call of Duty Warzone is one of the top Battle Royale games at the moment. Call of Duty is an iconic franchise that redefined First Person Shooter games. Warzone is the franchise’s take on the currently raging Battle Royale Genre. Like all online competitive games, the developers release regular updates to keep the game interesting and relevant. Along that line, a new update was scheduled to be released and it was made available recently. Read on to know more about the new Warzone update.
Call Of Duty Season 3 Release Date
The latest update for Season 3 of Call of Duty rolled out recently on April 21 with loads of new and exciting changes. The Update was released at 9 p.m PT. New features have been added to weapons, maps, Battle Pass and other features of the game. Currently, online games are updated frequently to keep players engaged with the new content. This is done to keep the game relevant and entertaining for the players. Read to get the entire Patch Notes for the New Call of Duty Season 3 Update.
Warzone Season 3 Battle Pass
- 100 Tiers of brand-new content including new Operator Skins, Weapons, Blueprints, Wrist Accessories, Weapon Charms, COD Points, and more.
- Tier 0: Instantly unlock Wraith, a new Woods Skin, and more
- Tier 15: PPSh-41 SMG.
- Tier 21: “Vex Lord” Assault Rifle Blueprint.
- Tier 27: “Gilded Rose” Shotgun Blueprint.
- Tier 31: Swiss K31 Sniper Rifle.
- Tier 55: “Slow Death” LMG Blueprint.
- Tier 95: Ultra-Rarity “Loud Pipe” Reactive SMG Weapon Blueprint.
- Tier 100: “White Queen” Wraith Skin and “Roman Standard” Legendary Sniper Rifle Blueprint.
- NVIDIA DLSS is now available on PC.
- Players with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards can enable NVIDIA DLSS to boost .performance and play at higher resolutions and graphics settings.
- End of the game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics.
- Player rank will now display the correct rank icons in the After-Action Report.
- Loot that spawns across Verdansk has once again been updated.
- Now exclusively consists of Black Ops Cold War Weapons including the new Swiss K31 Sniper Rifle and PPSh-41 SMG.
- Only Legendary Weapons will spawn as Blueprints.
- Players no longer take armour-bypassing damage when using a riot shield and facing an active thermite grenade.
- Sticking a player with Semtex will now always down them.
- Added Mono Audio to the Volume settings in Audio Options
- Disabled (Default): Audio is split between left and right audio channels to provide directional sound.
- Enabled: Left and right audio channels are combined into one channel
Bug Fixes Changes
- Fixed the bug with most Cold War barrels where Hip Spread and ADS Idle Sway were being increased when they should not have been.
- Fixed the bug with some ZRG 20mm optics that disabled the ability to hold breath.
- Fixed the bug where some loot would drop in close proximity on death.
- Fixed the bug where if the player is downed while switching to a gunner seat, they would become invisible and/or invulnerable.
- Fixed the bug causing the random Operator select option to only select Coalition Operators from Modern Warfare.
- Fixed the bug causing Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to not track properly (eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater).
- Fixed the bug causing certain Operator models to appear headless while using the FFAR 1.
- Fixed a bug with the Modern Warfare Sniper Scope and Variable Zoom Scope where they were not displaying glint.
- Fixed a bug with Modern Warfare weapon perks where they were not having their intended effects.
- Fixed a bug with the Bullseye Reticle where it would sometimes cause frame rate issues or the disappearance of UI elements.
- Sorokin 140mm Auto (Sykov).
- Hip spread increased.
- Akimbo (Sykov).
- Movement speed reduced by 5%.
- 80 Round Drums (Sykov).
- Movement speed reduced by 5%.
- ADS movement speed reduced by 7%.
- When equipping the Sykov with the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the Akimbo* attachment, the damage is reduced by 25% and capped at a minimum of 19.
Warzone Update – File Size
The size of the update varies according to the platform. We have listed the size for different platforms below,
- PlayStation 5: 22.6 GB
- PlayStation 4: 22.6 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9 GB
- Xbox One: 25.9 GB
- PC: 25.2 GB
Warzone Season 3 Update Time Related Searches
- Warzone Update TIme
- COD Cold War Season 3 Release Date
- Warzone Season 3 Release Date
- Warzone Season 3
- Warzone Update Season 3
- New Warzone Update