If your favorite game is also Warframe then there is good news for you. You will be glad to know that Warframe Update 30.7.4 has just been released by Digital Extremes, and here is the full list of patch notes but to get it you will have to stay with us till the end, let us tell you about the new game content or Instead of bringing features, this new patch is more of a hotfix. Several improvements have been made as part of this patch.
You are ready to download this patch with data pack and Wi-Fi. Let us tell you that you should be able to download and install this Warframe Update 30.7.4 as it is now live for PC players. Everything you need to know about this update will be added to the full release notes below, right after the jump. Scroll down this page for more information about Warframe Update 30.7.
Warframe Patch Notes: Update 30.7.4 Hotfix
Here are the official patch notes for Warframe Update 30.7.4 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Replaced the Perrin Sequence Sacrifice of Atlas Prime Chassis (recently Vaulted) with the Ivara Prime Systems. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280406-perrin-sequence-syndicate-still-requires-atlas-prime-chassis-sacrifice-to-rank-up-to-partner-despite-vaulting/
- A side-out pickup UI notification will now appear when picking up a Relic dropped from the Hemocyte (similar to the Agon pickup UI notification).
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.
- Made several micro-optimizations to DirectX 12 rendering.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some Epic transactions to not be fulfilled.
- Those affected will be fixed upon login!
- Fixed inability to use a Nidus Helminth Invigoration on Nidus Prime.
- Unfortunately this will only affect future Invigoration Offerings, if you already have a “bad” Offering for the wrong Nidus this will not correct it.
- Fixed Conservation animals becoming stuck levitating instead of being taken away if another player joined-in-progress.
- Fixed inability to edit Locpin icon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280576-cant-edit-locpin-icon/
- Fixed Defection Hack panel remaining lit and objective marker persisting after Client player uses a Cipher.
- Fixed Boosters not including hours left when above 1 day remaining.
- Fixed Transmissions overlapping with the Daily Tribute screen.
- Fixed Clan Management menu appearing after inviting new Clan members by alias.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news