How To Update Valorant? Are you awaiting the steps on how to update Valorant? You have landed at the right place. Scroll down and get the most latest patch notes in the Valorant game. Also, see what these patch notes have in store for you
any gamers who weren’t able to participate in the Valorant beta are now diving into the game for the first time as the full version of the game is finally released and available across all regions. As with any other major game launch, it has been beset by certain problems. One of the biggest issues is in the form of error codes that pop up for players trying to enjoy the game.
Valorant version mismatch
The Valorant version mismatch error is one of the issues that has been encountered by several players who tried playing the game since the latest Valorant update 1.0 went live. Users who have been attempting to squad up with their friends have faced the bug.
Servers in EU, APAC, and SEA went down moments after Valorant had officially arrived, and soon went into emergency maintenance. This was to deal with the instability that developers had observed earlier. The servers are now back up and running.
Valorant version mismatch fix
The Valorant version mismatch error is one of the issues that also showed up during the game’s closed beta. The issue was arising due to the fact that different regions were operating on different game versions. This was essentially caused due to staggered patch releases with certain running an outdated version of the game client.
How to update Valorant?
Developers have fixed the issue with a patch update. However, if you’re still running into the mismatch error, you and the player you’re inviting will need to close out of the game and restart the client. This will prompt you to download the latest version of Valorant. If the prompt doesn’t appear on startup, you will need to re-download the game using the link here.
However, it is also likely that the new update hasn’t arrived, and your region is yet to receive the latest patch. In that case, you won’t be able to fix the issue right away if you’re looking to squad up with players in another region. You will actually have to wait until the patch is available for your region. If your game is running the latest version and you continue to encounter the same issue, you may try to re-download Valorant or run the installer again to pick up the latest patch update. Once updated, you shouldn’t face the Valorant version mismatch fix.
When Is The Valorant Update?
Valorant patch 2.06 was published on March 30, 2021. It included numerous new updates and new characters as well. Valorant update time is awaited by many players. However, notice that the forthcoming patch notes will be updated on our website. Do not forget to visit our page for future updates. Valorant new updates will be apprised here for you.
Valorant Patch 2.06
The updates in Valorant Patch 2.06 are as follows,
- Enemies that cross through Viper’s Poison Cloud, Toxic Screen, or Viper’s Pit are instantly inflicted with at least 50 decay. Their decay level increases the longer they remain in contact with the toxin.
- While in the cloud, Decay overtime decreased 15 > 10.
- When out of Viper’s cloud, delay before health regen decreased 2.5 > 1.5.
Poison Cloud (Q)
- Can now immediately be redeployed when picked up, but grants a temporary charge instead of a permanent charge.
- If active when Viper dies, Poison Cloud now remains up for an additional 2 seconds, or until Viper runs out of fuel.
- Pickup distance increased 200 > 400
Toxic Screen (E)
- If active when Viper dies, Toxic Screen now remains up for an additional 2 seconds before deactivating
- Full blind distance from the wall increased to better match the blind distance from the edge of smokes
- Equip time decreased 1.1 >>> .8
- Flash activation time decreased 0.8>>> 0.6 seconds
- Flash duration increased from 1.1>>>1.5
- Gatecrash is no longer refreshed on kills and is instead replenished every 35 seconds.
- A lifetime of the Gatecrash fragment increased 20 seconds >>> 30 seconds.
- The range at which the Gatecrash fragment is revealed from stealth decreased 7m >>> 4m.
- Visuals for visibility range added to the moving fragment.
Dimensional Drift (X)
- Ult Points reduced 7 >>> 6.
- Yoru can now reactivate Gatecrash while in Dimensional Drift.
- Killjoy can now pick up deployed Nanoswarm grenades during the buy phase to get the chargeback
- Primary fire (left-click) bullet spread decreased 3.4 >>> 2.6
- Decreased spread on Alt-fire (right-click) 3.4 >>> 2.0
- Updated damage curve for both primary and alt-fire
- 0m–8m is 20dmg per pellet
- 8m–12m is 12dmg per pellet
- Beyond 12m is 9dmg per pellet
Escalation (Game Mode)
- Raze’s Showstopper now comes with two Blast Pack Charges which refill when you touch the ground. Practice those boosts!
- Snowball Launcher now comes with Skates—the increased mobility should give you an edge against the generally more lethal weapons.
- Big Knife now comes with one Tailwind (Jett Dash) charge which refills on kill. Close all the gaps!
- Loadout variations will be a bit of a surprise, and they’ll show up rarely. Let us know which ones you like!
- You can now view a person’s career from the in-game Leaderboard
- Fixed Raze’s Boombot blowing up when it hit the Spike if she was on the defender side
- Fixed unintentional delay when deactivating Viper’s Poison Orb or Toxic Screen
- Fixed Yoru’s 1P audio on Gatecrash sometimes playing twice when casting the teleport
- Fixed issue where it looks like Astra is casting a Star but doesn’t actually create one when targeting close to another Star
- Fixed issue with Astra’s Star targeting being unreliable on stairs and slopes
- Fixed players not being removed from possessables when their base Agent is detained
- Fixed issue where Cypher’s Spycam broke Sage’s Barrier Orb when placed close to it. We see your tricks.
- Fixed issue where Omen’s targeting world could have Astra’s materials if he had spectated her
- Fixed an issue where spectating Astra could cause Omen’s Dark Cover Phased World map to display as pink.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Act Rank badges to show your top wins out of order
- Fixed a bug that was showing the “Hide Act Rank” button when viewing a friend’s career
- Fixed a bug where Party leaders couldn’t kick Observers from a Custom Game lobby
- Fixed a bug that caused the last round’s Combat Score to not properly display sometimes
- Fixed a bug where AFK warnings were not being displayed at the end-of-game screen.
- Fixed a bug where comms-banned players were not receiving the explanatory message indicating that they will not be able to queue for ranked while the comms ban is in effect
- A timer has been added to indicate how long until queue restricted players can queue in ranked games again after receiving a penalty
- Fixed a bug where team voice chat indicators sometimes did not appear at the end of the round
- Fixed a bug where players previously could not type special characters and certain punctuation in the comment field on the Report a Player menu
- Fixed a bug where matches that ended through vanguard’s cheater detection would wrongfully penalize innocent players for being AFK
What Is The Procedure To Update Valorant?
Notice that the developers of the game have fixed the problem with a patch update. However, if there are players out there who are still struggling with the error, then there might be closing out of the game and restarting the client again required. This will surely help you to download the latest version of Valorant. Otherwise, you can also use the link to do the part by clicking here. After the latest version is updated, then the player will not face the same error faced prior to the update. So, do run your game in the same old versions and give it an update. You can try to re-download Valorant or even run the installer one more time to get the latest patch update.
How To Update Valorant Related Searches
- How to update Valorant?
- When is the valorant update?
- Valorant new agent
- Valorant update time
- Valorant new update
- Valorant new update today
- Update valorant
- Valorant lagging after update