Valorant Patch 2.09 – All the Valorant fans are wondering about the new update that is just released and has numerous modifications done exclusively for the gamers. So, what are we waiting for, let’s jump into the article and get to know everything about the brand new update in the game?
Valorant Patch 2.09
Released on 2 June 2020, Valorant is a first-person, multiplayer, tactical video game. This game is free-to-play and was developed and published by Riot Games. Know that Valorant can be played only on Microsoft Windows. You can play Valorant on PC with Microsoft Windows. It is very clear that every game releases updates, modifications, bugs, and more regularly so that they keep the gamers going. Valorant has recently released Patch notes 2.09 which has certain updates. Scroll down and find all the necessary details here.
What Is The Valorant Patch 2.09 Release Date?
Do you know when did the patch notes 2.09 release on the official website? Notice that Valorant patch notes 2.09 were revealed on 05 May 2021. Find the new updates in Valorant.
Viper passive nerfed after excessive buffs
Viper has shot up the tier list thanks to Riot’s constant buffs to the American Controller. However, she’s been a little bit too controlling. Her Toxin passive does a bit too much damage, shredding enemies to armorless just by walking through her walls or smokes.
Riot is changing that, starting the initial decay at 30 HP instead of 50 HP. This should give Viper and her teammates a smaller window to capitalize on her utility, and makes pushing through it a little bit less scary.
Replication mode added: How it works
Now with the balance changes behind us, it’s time for the fun stuff, and that comes in the form of a new game mode called Replication. The game mode is very similar to League of Legends’ One for All, where everyone picks the same Agent to deploy onto the battlefield.
It’ll be fun and chaotic seeing a million smokes drop from the sky, or five Raze paint shells thrown into a corner. Find the best strategies and relish in the chaos when it launches on Valorant patch 2.09.
Valorant Patch 2.09 Patch Notes
- Blocked vision of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors
- Smoothed player collision in various locations
- The Breeze-only queue will end and Breeze will enter the standard Unrated and Competitive queue
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Added tactical timeouts to Tournament Mode Custom Games
- 2 tactical timeouts can be called per game, per team.
- Tactical timeouts last 60 seconds.
- Tactical timeouts freeze all player movements for the duration of the timeout.
- For technical pauses, the standard Pause Match Timer option is still available.
- Improved the visual synchronization of bullet tracers and impact effects for Observers
- This should fix most cases where it looks like a player is killed before a bullet reaches them in our esports viewing experience.
- Adjusted color of placeable utility on the minimap to match team color for Observers
- Adjusted color of names in player loadout HUD to match team color
- Spaced the End Game Phase and Pause Match Timer options in Custom Games to prevent misclicks
- Improved feel on rope ascenders in high latency situations
- Minor performance optimizations to UI in matches
- You can now invite people to your party with Riot ID
- Want to test out new teammates without the commitment of adding them? Boy do we have an update for you!
- Added team colors for placed Agent abilities, for observers
- Fixed issue where Astra’s Nebula was slightly offset once fully formed
- Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings appearing in the wrong locations
- Fixed issues across multiple Agents with incorrect damage icons for abilities showing up in the killfeed
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Nanoswarm audio would cut off if it was destroyed right after activation
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers did not show how many enemies were affected in the combat report
- Omen can no longer drop the Spike or weapons while casting From the Shadows
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot would display flashed visual effects while invisible
- GAME SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue where weapons could be instantly reloaded after spamming orb pick ups
- Fixed an issue where sound was lowered by 5dB
- Fixed 1P snow impacts that occurred rarely in gun fights
- BREEZE MAP
- Fixed a number of exploits around the map
- Fixed an issue where players could sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s leaderboard rank to not show up on their Act Rank badge
- Fixed a bug that was showing the ranked rating threshold on the leaderboard for previous Acts
- Only the current Act should show a ranked rating threshold bar from now on.
- Fixed a bug where Wild Rift players on the social panel were showing up as pink/default VALORANT logo
- Now you can tell which one of your friends is online playing Wild Rift!
NEW UPDATE: VIPER NERFS + NEW REPLICATION GAMEMODE & MORE – Valorant Patch 2.09
Valorant Patch 2.09 Related Searches
- Valorant patch 2.09
- Valorant patch 2.09 release date
- Valorant patch 2.09 notes
- Valorant patch 2.09 patch notes