If your favorite game is also Valheim, then there is good news for you. You will be glad to know that Iron Gate has just deployed Walhem update 0.202.19, and here is the full list of patch notes but you will have to stay with us till the end to get the new update. There’s a hotfix for the recently released Hearth & Home update, which fixes some of the bugs found in the update, including HP and Stamina Rebalance.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. The update is available globally as a mandatory download on the Steam client. The file size for the update is a few MB. Scroll down this page for more information about Valheim Update 0.202.19.
Valheim Patch Notes: Update 0.202.19
Here are the complete patch notes for Valheim Update 0.202.19:
* Rebalanced hp/stamina on most foods ( more stamina on hp foods and more hp on stamina foods etc )
* Fixed tar-pit not spawning on dedicated-server worlds
* Slightly lower hp on Fulings & Fuling shamans
* Slightly easier to stagger Fulings
* Fixed issue with pressing I in server list while trying to filter servers
* Lower bow stamina use
* Cage wall 1×1 physics fix ( Already placed pieces will probably need to be repositioned )
* Boars now also eat blueberries, raspberries & mushrooms
* Chinese translation fix
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news