If your favorite game is also The Forgotten City, then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Modern Storyteller recently deployed The Forgotten City Update 1.02, and we have the full patch notes but you’ll have to stay with us till the end to get, let me tell you, the update. Brings in different game settings allowing the player to hide Quests, Prompts and even in-game hints.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that the update is now available on all supported platforms. We don’t have the file size of the update yet. For more information about The Forgotten City Update 1.02, scroll down this page.
The Forgotten City Update 1.02 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for The Forgotten City Update 1.02 coming out to all supported platforms:
1. Players are now free to share content from “Beyond the White Hallway” provided they give a spoiler warning first.
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES
1. New game setting allowing the player to hide Quest Prompts if they wish.
2. New game setting allowing the player to hide in-game Hints if they wish.
3. Players can now look around freely whilst riding zip lines.
* Fixed many reported Dialogue logic issues.
* Fixed many reported Quest logic issues.
* Fixed a few Achievements not unlocking in some game progress scenarios.
* Improved Visual Styles and Photo Mode usability.
* Usability improvements for some game menus and the dialogue screen.
* Fix for player view sensitivity being affected by game framerate.
* Fixed many collision problems used as speedrun exploits.
* Fixed player being able to cause awkward dialogue by blocking the movement of NPCs.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news