If your favorite game is also Rust Console then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Rust Console Version Update 1.09 has just been rolled out to all players, and here’s the full list of patch notes. But to get it you have to stay with us till the end, let me tell you, this patch is a quick Halloween hotfix to improve the UI, and the developers have also added a new video and environment to the main menu. Other changes included some voice chat improvements.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that all the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Rust Console Patch Notes for Update 1.09 is provided below. You should be able to download and install this new release as it has gone live on all supported consoles. Once we have the size of the download file, we will add it here. For more information about Rust Console Edition Update 1.09, scroll down this page.
Rust Console Patch Notes: Update 1.09 (PS4)
Here are the official patch notes for Rust Console Update 1.09 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Found reproduction steps for the “Invisible walls” bug. When testing in isolation it was discovered they were actually ghost trees, but this has now been fixed!
- Fixed an issue with Voicechat causing thousands and thousands of requests to be sent in a short period of time. This was leading to slow internal operations.
- Added more error checking into Voicechat with the aim of catching some of the remaining (rare) crashes.
UI for Halloween
- Added a “quick open” feature to the main menu. This will take players directly to the new added skin bundles.
- Added a new video and ambience to the main menu to celebrate Halloween.
Rust is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news