By using the new active unConventional Codes, you can get some various kinds of free stuff that will help your gameplay.
We highly recommend you bookmark this page because we will keep updating the additional codes once they are released. If you want to see all other games code, Check here: unConventional Codes List. Also, if you want some additional free stuff such as items, skins, and outfits, feel free to check our unConventional Codes page.
unConventional Codes – Full List
Get money to buy items in the game store and improve your gaming experience with these redeemable gift codes
Valid & Active Codes
These are the current valid codes
- CODERELEASEPOG: code reward– free money or in-game cash (requires level 4)
- IncomeReset: code reward – reset your money or in-game cash to 100
These are the first codes of the game, but there will be many more in the next updates. If you want that to happen make sure you like a unConventional on the Roblox page, so the developers keep rewarding the players.
Although what you can redeem from now are the promo codes
unConventional Social Media Channels, where they announce new codes:
- Twitter: ??
- Discord: unConventional
- Youtube: ??
- Roblox Group: https://www.roblox.com/users/62863313/profile/
unConventional Expired codes
There are currently no expired codes
unConventional Codes – How to Redeem?
To redeem codes you have to click on the NPC of the blue hoodie, once done, just enter the codes and click on activate to enjoy your free rewards
If you want a video tutorial, check this Gaming Dan’s video guide where you can learn how to Redeem these codes
How to play unConventional? Roblox Game by big_thonk
based on the webtoon unOrdinary
- New ability: Fire Claws (has 5.5-5.9 potential, making it a pseudo god-tier)
- Trick stat rework (huge buff to high-trick abilities!)
- Trick now enhances the multiplier of your skills. It used to do nothing, and skill multipliers were static.
- Power: Determines the damage of all your attacks.
- Trick: Increases the multiplier of your ability skills, which determines the damage they deal. (or represents the power of your abilities)
- Defense: Reduces damage you take
- Recovery: How much you can heal
- Speed: How quickly you are able to move and punch