If your favorite game is Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Xseed Games recently released the new Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0, and here is the full list of patch notes. But to get this you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that as part of this release, many new post wedding events have been added, as well as many bug fixes have also been done. Most important, the bugs that blocked further progress in the game have now been fixed.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that you should be able to download and install this patch immediately as it is available now. For more information on Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town patch notes, scroll down this page.
Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Addition of post-story, high-difficulty “Spirit Quests”
- Addition of several new post-marriage events for base game and AOC bachelors/bachelorettes.
- Fixed an issue where the mini-games would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading data that was saved during item gathering would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading specific autosave data from the 1.0.8 patch would block progress
- Fixed an issue where a specific facility could not be obtained again after losing it
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: XSEED Games