If your favorite game is also “Orcs Must Die! 3” then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know Robot Entertainment just released “Orcs Must Die! 3 Sept. 17 Update”, and here is the full list of patch notes but to get it you have to stay with us till the end, you Notably, the update brings fixes for crashes and co-op disconnects, as well as improvements to highlights and balance changes.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that while the file size of the update remains unknown, it is a mandatory download and will come on all supported platforms including consoles. Scroll down this page for more information about “Orcs Must Die! 3 Sept 17 Update”.
Orcs Must Die! 3 Patch Notes: Sept. 17 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Orcs Must Die! Sept. 17 Update coming out on all supported platforms:
The primary goal over the last few weeks has been to identify and fix crashes and coop disconnects. A couple of weeks ago, we patched in a crash reporting tool. With this integration, we have data on the frequency of crashes, along with the associated crash logs. The most frequently occurring crash was related to friend invites. This along with four other crashes were fixed and included in this patch.
- Fixed multiple crash and disconnect issues.
- Egan and Cygnus no longer get stuck when using abilities
- Endless Leaderboards will be wiped
- Players can now opt-out of posting score to the leaderboard
- Improved friend invite functionality
- Improved games list functionality
- Fixed issue where game would freeze when switching to certain weapons
- Fixed War Scenario navigation issues causing large units to attack barricades
- Archer Guardians now face their target when firing
- Guardians now take the correct amount of damage from flyers
- Fixed Scramble rift point and seed issues after client completed a coop run
- Fixed issue where Scramble leaderboards would occasionally spin endlessly
- Decoys can no longer be placed in War Machine slots
- Improved navmesh pathing issues in all scenarios (walking above or in the ground)
- Gibs no longer visible when in Gore disabled
- Fixed a variety of missing localization and text overrun issues
- Removed resolution option in windowed full screen
- General UI Polish
- Gear upgrade indicator moved to improve readability
- New Endless Map and Scramble indicator “!” now working properly
- Fixed bug that caused electrocuted status effect to not always go off on death.
- Added visual to indicate electrified status effect trigger more clearly.
- Fire Fiend Overlord flame attack range increased.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news