If your favorite game is also Mirror 2: Project X, then there is good news for you. You will be glad to know that KAGAMI WORKs has released this latest Mirror 2: Project X January 22 update, and here is the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that in this release, they have added support for new DLC called Costumes. To all the players complaining about the bug, the game developers are aware and working to fix everything.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that we do not have the updated file size yet, but it should not be too big as it is only a minor improvement. You should be able to download and install this patch from the Steam client immediately as it is available from the Steam client. For more information on Mirror 2: Project X patch notes for January 22 Update, scroll down this page.
Mirror 2: Project X Patch Notes: January 22 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Mirror 2: Project X January 22 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- As requested, we’ve added a new feature that you can start a game direct from certain points in the Flowchart in the Character Landing Page. Please know that due to save data structural reasons, you cannot change progress in the Preparation Room.
- Made the Healing Bot easier to recognize and distinguish among others.
- Fixed the volume error.
- Repositioned the choices to make them less obstructing.
- Optimized some artistic expression.
- Increased the font size of the collectibles.
- Increased the font size on the HP bar.
- Fixed the bug that caused the healing effect of item “Potion of Restoration” to reset after the countdown reaches one.
- Fixed the bug that caused the minigame progress not to be able to achieve 100% and QTE overlaps on one another.
- Fixed the bug that caused the missing tips on the Radiant Gems and the Gems of Abnormality.
- Fixed some text errors.
- Fixed the bug that caused skipping Ending Song will lead to crashes.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news