If your favorite game is also Humankind then there is good news for you. You will be glad to know that Humankind Update 188.8.131.523 has just been implemented by Amplitude Studio, and here is the full list of patch notes. If you also want to get this patch notes then you have to stay with us till the end. For information, let us tell you that like the last few game updates, this one also focuses on bug fixes. Several new issues emerged after the DLC launch last week.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch note. For information, let us tell you that this patch should be able to be downloaded and installed from Steam. We don't have file size information yet, but when we have those details we'll add it here. For more information about Humankind Update 184.108.40.2063, scroll down this page.
Humankind Update 220.127.116.113 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Humankind Update 18.104.22.1683 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed several issues where a desync could occur after ending a turn while playing cross platform sessions.
- Fixed an issue where a desync may be encountered early in the Neolithic era.
- Fixed a stuck situation that could be encountered in multiplayer sessions during battles when queuing multiple orders.
- Fixed a stuck situation that could occur in multiplayer sessions when being attacked by a rebel army.
OTHER IMPORTANT FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Civics screen could be broken after loading a mod.
- Fixed an issue where users were not logged into Mod.io until restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where AI would start the assault when siege engines are not yet available.
- Updated the Aluminium picto.
- Updated the MRAP Shoot sound.
- Fixed various issues with natural wonders vfx.
- Fixed text errors in the description of the Tainted Waters 2 narrative event.
- Fixed an issue where placeholder Legacy trait and Emblematic unit icons are displayed in the Encyclopedia for the “Cultures of Africa” pack cultures.
- Fixed an issue where no image was displayed for the Mount Kilimanjaro Wonder in the Encyclopedia.
- Fixed an issue where debug text was displayed for the Effects of the Mount Kilimanjaro Wonder in the Encyclopedia.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.