Minecraft Speedrun – Every Minecraft player will be aware of the Minecraft Speedrun. If you are one of them and searching for the details about Minecraft Speedrun then you can find everything here. Scroll down to know everything about Minecraft Speedrun including the seeds, guide, and more.
Developed by Mojang, Minecraft is a Sandbox video game initially released in 2011. Minecraft is one of the popular video games played by lots and lots of people worldwide. The art of finishing a game as quickly as possible is called Speedrunning. Minecraft game can be finished when the Ender Dragon is defeated by going to the End Portal. There are many players who have made world records in Minecraft speedrun. There are many categories in Minecraft Speedrun and get to know everything about Speedrun here.
Top 5 Minecraft speedrunning records
Any% Glitchless – 03 minutes 06 seconds
At the top of the Minecraft speedrun chain is the gamer, MinecrAvenger. He has managed to finish the game in a whopping 3 minutes and 6 seconds. He broke the record only six days ago, in the 1.14.4 version of Minecraft and on Normal difficulty.
The gamer expertly spawns near a village, pillages, and loots enough beds from it to take down the Ender Dragon and then finally portals through the Nether to reach the End.
Any% Glitchless – 03 minutes 18 seconds
Losing by only 12 seconds, RadVR comes in second place with her incredible speedrun that lasted for only 3 minutes and 18 seconds.
RadVR played on the Easy difficulty of the 1.14.4 version of the game. Again spawning in the same seed as MinecrAvenger, she grabbed a handful of beds from the village and used Nether portals to jump to the End and defeat the Ender Dragon.
Any% Glitchless – 03 minutes 25 seconds
Ontricus is another gamer who beat Minecraft in an incredibly short span. Even though the seed for each gamer remains the same, Ontricus defeated the Ender Dragon in only 3 minutes and 25 seconds, losing out by a few seconds.
However, his speedrun is extremely impressive, especially the speed and skill with which he accomplishes the feat.
Any% Glitchless – 03 minutes 45 seconds
Finishing at the 4th place of the fastest speedruns in Minecraft, VisionXS is another very adept player who managed to crack the game in 3 minutes and 45 seconds.
Even though VisionXS hopped around with dexterity and defeated the game in record time, the gamer himself hates this specific seed and believes that he could have done it faster.
Any% Glitchless – 03 minutes 46 seconds
Funky_face lost to VisionXS by a mere second but still managed to land at the 5th place in the top speedruns of Minecraft. He played on the Normal difficulty of the version 1.14.4 of the game.
His loss can be chalked up to bad luck because despite spawning at the same seed, he did not find enough obsidian in the loot chests in the village. He had to use a lava pool and bucket of water to create his Nether portal, taking up more time. Watch his speedrun and see for yourself.
How To get Speedrun In Minecraft?
A speedrun is a play-through of a video game performed with the intention of completing it as fast as possible. Speedruns may cover a whole game or a selected part, such as completing all achievements/advancements or killing a certain boss. Below given are some types of Speedrun in Minecraft:
- The player has to enter a known seed before starting the world and exploring the world beforehand to find the loot location.
- Players might run one seed repeatedly trying to reduce the time.
- The player starts a new world using a random seed. It is not against the rules to start a new world, just start with another new, random world if necessary.
- The player chooses whether to take advantage of glitches in the game or not. In Minecraft, the most useful glitches duplicate items or blocks and many of these have been eliminated in recent versions, and so speedruns using glitches are less common in newer versions.
- The player chooses the most difficult world setting.
- Minecraft Speedruns are divided into three further categories based on the version used for the Speedrun.
- Pre 1.9 – usually played on 1.7
- 1.9 – 1.15 – usually played on 1.14.4
- 1.16+ – usually played on 1.16.1
Minecraft Speedrun World Record
Below given is the list of Speedrun world record holders:
- In-game time – 14 minutes 56 seconds
- Seed – 3174965048156339597
- Country – Michigan, USA
- In-game time: 17 minutes 26 seconds
- Seed – 2908138952279958061
- Country – Russia
- In-game time: 19 minutes 20 seconds
- Seed – random seed category
- Country – German
- In-game time: 19 minutes 24 seconds
- Country – America
- In-game time: 19 minutes 28 seconds
- Seed – random seed
- Country – Florida, USA
Minecraft Speedrun Seed
Below given are the best seed for Minecraft Speedrun:
Villages and Desert Temple
- Best for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Spawn near an abandoned village
- Seed Code – 1955471898
- Spawn in a savannah biome
- Seed Code – 6254448515498253750
Great for a Speedrun
- For Bedrock Edition
- Seed Code – 6254448515498253750
- Village Spawn
A Java Edition seed
- Spawn 20 blocks away from a village
- Seed Code – 7453340963196383811
World Record Seed
- Spawn very close to a village
- Seed Code – 1156391694
Minecraft Speedrun Guide
Minecraft Speedrun Related Searches
- Minecraft Speedrun
- Minecraft Speedrun world record
- Fastest Minecraft Speedrun
- Minecraft Speedrun Seed
- Minecraft Speedrun Map
- Minecraft Speedrun Guide