Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games and published by Ubisoft for macOS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Android and iOS, with full cross-play across all platforms. Weekly challenges are some of the most fun things that you can do in Brawlhalla. Sometimes, these challenges are pretty self-evident, and it’s very easy to figure out exactly what you need to do to successfully complete them. However, often times there is a challenge or two that is much more cryptic. To complete them, you must first figure out exactly what it is you actually need to do here. Such is this week’s Win Matches as Pet Owners in Brawlhalla challenge. If you are struggling with this challenge, we are here to tell you how to do it.
How to Complete the Win Matches as Pet Owners Brawlhalla Challenge
For information, let us tell you that in the description of this challenge you have to “win the match as pet owners”. It doesn’t give you much information, as you need to have an in-depth understanding of the characters’ backstories and lore to know which characters are pet owners and which are not. But, luckily for you, we have done this homework on our end, so all you need to do is to read our list of Pet Owner characters to find out which Legends can do this challenge. Now let’s see the Legends that fit this criteria:
- Azoth, The One-Man Dynasty. This seemingly-fearsome warrior enjoys the company of his cat, Dander.
- Ember, The Fangwild’s Daughter. She actually has two pets that she takes care of – her wolf Ash, and Raven, Yarra.
- Fait, The Star Speaker. Another cat owner on the list, she has an adorable little kitty named Butterscotch.
- Kaya, The Natural. She rides atop a giant mammoth, Blue.
- Mirage, The Dune Weaver. She often travels atop Bax, her flying camel.
- Cassidy, The Marshal of the Old West. One of her many friends is a giant cougar named Boots.
- Xull, The Iron Commander. He rides a T-Rex into battle.
There is one important thing you should pay attention to, and that is the challenge that can often bug out. What will sometimes happen is that, even if you get a win with one of these characters, it seemingly won’t count for your progression. But don’t worry, all you need to do is to start a new match and this progress should then show correctly.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.