Fallout 76 Nuke Codes for this week 2021 contains all the latest codes. Fallout is one of the iconic video game franchises with a massive following. Read this article to get all the Fallout 76 Nuke Codes this week, 2021.
Fallout 76 is Bethesda’s latest live-service RPG. This game debuted in 2018 and was subjected to poor critical reception over its miserable launch state. The devs have put it more work since then and the game is arguably a lot better now.
One of the most popular features in the game is nuclear launches. Players can set off massive explosions in the game world using a multitude of launch codes. This article contains the nuclear launch codes for this week.
[irp posts=”2584″ name=”Fallout 76: Best Farming Locations For Ballistic Fiber”]
Bethesda’s latest live-service RPG is Fallout 76. This game was released in 2018 and received a terrible critical review due to its terrible launch state. Since then, the developers have put in more effort, and the game is arguably much better now. Nuclear launches are one of the game’s most popular elements. Players can use a variety of launch codes to create big explosions in the game world. Scroll down to get all the latest codes.
Fallout 76 Nuke Codes this week 2021
Listed below are all the latest nuclear launch codes,
- Alpha: 94661753
- Beta: 61618540
- Charlie: 89438601
These codes are active only between June 2, 2021, to June 9, 2021. The codes can be used to set off a massive explosion in the game and witness the destruction.
How to launch Nukes in Fallout 76?
You can launch the nukes by following the below-given steps,
- The first thing you need to do is to complete the main questline.
- Follow the Enclave questline and become a general of Enclave.
- Once a general, gain access to the Command Center. Shoot out the cargobots to get a hold of the nuclear keycards.
- Now comes the tedious step. You will need to get access to a silo. This requires finding 8 codes for a given silo. Once you have them, you will need to decrypt them. An easy workaround to this is to use nukacrypt.com to do the heavy lifting.
- Once in the silo, complete all its quests. These quests will be tough, so stack up on necessary resources and upgrade your gear accordingly.
- Once you are in the control room, you will need to prepare the site for the launch.
- Use the terminal to select the detonation of the nuke. Put in the required cards and codes and watch it explode!
After completing these steps, you will have successfully launched a nuke.