Avatar: Reckoning is an upcoming video game for mobile devices in development for the Avatar franchise. The game is being developed by Archosaur Games and published by Level Infinite. Avatar: Reckoning was officially announced on January 13, 2022 with a closed beta planned for Canada the same month. The developers, Archosaur Games, are a mainland China-based company specializing in mobile MMO development backed by Tencent, Perfect World, and Sixjoy Hong Kong Limited. First closed beta testing will start in January 24 in Canada and lasts for 10 days. This is where you will find the latest Avatar: Reckoning APK for Android devices that you can download and install it manually. The brand new Avatar game was just announced yesterday, and we already have reports of the very first alpha (early access) to go live in Canada later today. That means, as soon as it goes live, you will be able to get the direct Avatar: Reckoning APK download link so you can try out the game from anywhere in the world.
The story takes place in never-before-seen parts of Pandora where players will meet new Na'vi clans fighting to defend their home and battle the RDA for the resources. The game features single-player and co-op functions, with PVP modes. Players are able to create their own avatar, who levels up and can be equipped with gear and weapons. The game is built on Unreal Engine 4, like Archosaur's Dragon Raja, with touchscreen tailored combat. You will need to have at least 4GB RAM on your Android phone.
For a short gameplay trailer of the Avatar: Reckoning, check out the following video:
Avatar: Reckoning Features:
Here are the main features of the game as revealed by the developers at Sixjoy Limited on the Google Play Store (Canada):
- Mobile-Optimized Shooter: Explore Pandora and battle with intuitive and exciting shooting combat tailored for touchscreens.
- Customize Your Own Avatar: Pick from a variety of classes, equip and upgrade powerful weapons, and customize the look of your character to play as whichever kind of hero you desire.
- Stunning Visuals: Explore vast, richly detailed and beautifully environments, discovering diverse Pandoran flora and fauna along the way.
- Take on Pandora’s Perils: Play solo in single-player story missions or team up with others in co-op battles and intense multiplayer dungeon raids.
We will update this page with more features, system requirements and details about this game as this information is expected to update. Avatar: Reckoning is still under active-development.
You can pre-register for the Avatar: Reckoning on TapTap and on the Google Play Store if you are from Canada – or you can visit the country through a VPN 😉
Download Avatar: Reckoning APK + OBB Data
You can download the latest available Avatar: Reckoning APK from here for Android phones and tablets. The total file size you will need to download is around 1.2 GB, so we suggest you at least have around 3 GB space on your device for the complete installation.
Note: This is not the final APK from the Google Play Store as this game is only available in Canada right now. However, you can download the game right away from other third-party services like TapTap.
How to Install Avatar: Reckoning APK
If this is your first time trying to install an Android game manually with an APK file, you simply need to follow the steps given below:
- Download the APK file from the aforementioned link
- Once downloaded, install the APK file by tapping on it.
- If you are unable to do so, make sure that you’ve enabled Install from Unknown Sources as an option.
- You’ll now be able to launch the game, have fun!
If your game is crashing, there’s a high chance that the APK was not downloaded correctly. We recommend downloading both files and trying again if that happens. Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news