If your favorite game is also DayZ then there is good news for you. You’ll be glad to know that Bohemia Interactive has just deployed Days Update 1.14, and we have the full patch notes but you will have to stay with us till the end to get it, let me tell you, this The latest update brings a fix for the famous stealth kill bug along with several other bug fixes. Apart from this, this patch also includes gameplay and server optimization.
You are ready with data pack and Wi-Fi to download this patch. Let us tell you that this patch will be available to download on PlayStation as soon as the server goes live. The actual file size of this update is yet to be revealed by the developers. For more information on DayZ Update 1.14, scroll down this page.
DayZ Patch Notes: Update 1.14
Here are the official patch notes for DayZ Update 1.14, currently rolling out for the PlayStation platform:
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea
DayZ is now out for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms.
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Source: Bohemia Interactive