The rounds of meetings are going on in the BJP to prepare the roadmap for the elections to be held in 5 states next year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah and JP Nadda have held two such meetings in a week. Now the BJP President has instructed the party units of the states to hold contemplation meetings. Nadda has also said that after these contemplation meetings, by July 10, tell your strategy for the elections.
Assembly elections are due in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur next year. In these, the BJP government is in Uttar Pradesh, Manipur, Uttarakhand and Goa. Congress is in power in only one state, Punjab.
BJP’s election preparation, in 07 points
- After the contemplation meetings at the state level, small teams will be sent to Delhi, which will tell the party president Nadda about the strategy.
- Based on the inputs received from the states, the central team and the party high command will finalize the strategy of the electoral states.
- A message has been sent to the party organization that now they should also start the organizational work, which has been stopped due to Corona.
- BJP units across the country will now hold executive meetings from June 21 to 30, which will be virtual.
- National level training session will be held every Sunday between 10:30 am to 11:30 am. The meeting at the state level will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:00 am. The training session at the district level will be held on Thursday, Friday or Saturday at 10:00 am.
- The responsibility of training program has been given to senior BJP leaders Dushyant Gautam and Murlidhar Rao.
- Party presidents and general secretaries of all states will have to complete their state visits before July 31.
Strengthening work continues
News website NDTV has quoted BJP sources as saying that the recruitment of workers at the grassroots level will also be expedited. This work will be done in three phases. Recruitment will be done at Mandal level, Booth level and Panna Pramukh level. A deadline has also been fixed for this. The recruitment of workers at the zone level will have to be completed by September 25. Booth committees will have to be activated by December 25. The Panna Pramukhs have been given time till 6 April 2022 to complete their preparations on the election requirements. The dates of all three deadlines are important. 25 September is the birth anniversary of Deendayal Upadhyay, 26 December is the birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee. April 6 is the foundation day of BJP.
Party preparation on Corona too
On June 18, the BJP will call a special virtual session, in which the focus will be on the fight against the corona epidemic. In the virtual session, it will be discussed how to defeat the corona epidemic under the leadership of Narendra Modi. A film on BJP’s strategy will also be shown in this virtual session. The film will be shown in local languages till July 10.