Characters in Genshin Impact scream stan material. In midst of all the beauty out there, there has been a character that has recently taken the spotlight, and gamers can not help but wonder, who is Ayaka in Genshin Impact? We are here to give all your answers about who she is and what is her role in the game.
Who is Ayaka In Gemshin Impact?
Kamisato Ayaka is the princess of Kamisato House in Genshin Impact. The character is rumored to be introduced with the latest patch update but nothing has been confirmed yet. She was available as a playable character that has a Cyro element in the first Closed Beta test. Known to be into swordsmanship she has a sword as her weapon and is of Inazuma Nationality. Her birthday is on 28th September, which by the way is the same as that of Genshin Impact’s release date.
With respect to her appearance, princess Ayaka is this beautiful doll-like persona with blue-gray eyes. She is fierce with blue hair that goes with her eyes. She can conduct up to 5 rapid strikes with her Kamisato Art Name, which is her normal attack. For elemental skill, which is Hyouka, she can deal Cyro damage by launching on enemies that are in close proximity after emitting ice around herself. As of her Alternate Sprint, she inflicts cold on enemies in close range and converts her sword into a cold which changes her Attack DMG into Cryo DMG for a short period. All in all, it will make everyone happy to have this character in the game.
What are the new Ayaka buffs in Genshin Impact:
Ayaka Kamisato has received several buffs in the Genshin Impact beta that seem to be giving her an edge over the characters released so far. Previously, Ayaka’s ascension stat was Cryo damage, which scaled to 28.8% at level 90. Now, with the recent change, she will ascend with Crit damage that scales to 38.4%.
This is a huge buff, as Crit damage is one of the most valuable stats in Genshin Impact, especially for a Cryo character. This buff could push Ayaka into a higher tier, as currently it is unknown how strong this character will be when stacked up to incredibly strong 5-stars like Ganyu or Klee.
Genshin Impact: Ayaka’s release date may be before her birthday
According to Genshin Report, a reputable leaker in the Genshin Impact community, Ayaka’s release date has been pinned down to a timeframe before her birthday in September. While this is not an exact date, players can rest assured that Ayaka’s release will be in 2021. This information comes from an insider at Mihoyo, giving the leak some credence, but nonetheless it still does not give players much to go on.
Ayaka’s birthday in Genshin Impact is the 28th of September, making her release also possibly coincide with the first anniversary of Genshin Impact. This could result in a commerative release banner of some sort, so players will have to keep an eye out for this possibility. Players who have been waiting patiently and saving up Primogems for Ayaka’s release won’t have to wait much longer if this leak is correct.
Who is Kamisato Ayaka in Genshin Impact
Kamisato Ayaka is a 5-star Cryo sword user from Inazuma that has been previously playable in Genshin Impact closed beta tests. She is also royalty in Inazuma, being the princess of the Kamisato House. She will likely play a huge role in the story of Inazuma, and players can look forward to interacting with this character in Genshin Impact’s future. This character was shown off all the way back in 2019, and players have been waiting to play her in Genshin Impact since then. Players can take a look at her Elemental Skill and Burst here, and learn everything they need to know about her abilities.
Ayaka’s kit is subject to possible change, as it has been a very long time since she has been in Genshin Impact, so players will have to keep that in mind. However, her unique Inazuma swordsmanship and special Cryo dash will likely remain the same, leaving Ayaka a character unlike any other in Genshin Impact.
GENSHIN IMPACT AYAKA BANNER RELEASE DATE
Nothing has been confirmed by Mihoyo about Ayaka. If Mihoyo continues to schedule regular updates every six weeks, the Ayaka banner release date should be around mid-late July 2021.
The current rumours are that she will be coming to the next banner after the 1.6 update has finished. It’s unclear at this time if Ayaka’s banner will come first or second in the 1.7 update, where she’s rumoured to appear in. Either way, we’ll see the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner release date first.
GENSHIN IMPACT AYAKA ABILITIES
Ayaka’s beta abilities are available on Honey Hunter World, giving us a good idea of her attacks and skills.
NORMAL ATTACK: KAMISATO ART – NANAME
- Normal attack: Perform up to five rapid strikes.
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash a continuous stream of sword ki.
- Plunging attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
ELEMENTAL ATTACK: KAMISATO ART – HYOUKA
Ayaka emits ice around herself, before launching nearby opponents shortly afterwards. It deals AoE Cryo damage.
ALTERNATIVE SPRINT: KAMISATO ART – SENHO
Ayaka consumes stamina to hide within a swift flow of sleet that moves with her. In Senho form, she moves at high speed on water. When she reappears, she inflicts Cold on nearby opponents and Cold congeals along Ayaka’s blade, converting her attack damage into Cryo damage for a brief time.
ELEMENTAL BURST: KAMISATO ART – SOUMETSU
Ayaka gathers frost with her fan and sword, creating blade storms that continuously advance forward. The blade storms deal Cryo damage over time to all enemies in their path. After the damage over time has ended, a blade storm will burst to deal Cryo damage to all enemies in a larger radius.
GENSHIN IMPACT AYAKA CONSTELLATIONS
- Sosai Sumizome Sakura: Increases the damage of Kamisato Art – Hyouka against enemies affected by Cryo by 20%.
- Ai Suigetsu: Decreases the cooldown of Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by two seconds. Increases Energy Recharge by 15%.
- Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Eiki Ryuhan: When Ayaka’s Energy is above 50%, her normal attack damage increases by 20%. When Energy is below 50%, her normal attack critical rate increases by 10%.
- Hanani Kumoi Kaneni Irutsuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Mie Yuki no Seki no To: When casting Kamisato Art – Soumetsu, it unleashes two smaller additional blade storms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s damage.
GENSHIN IMPACT AYAKA PASSIVE TALENTS
- Daily cooking: Ayaka gains an additional proficiency when she cooks a steamed dish perfectly.
- Kanten Senmyou Norito: Normal attack hits on enemies affected by Cryo have between a 6% and 18% chance of shortening the cooldown of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by 0.5 seconds.
- Amatsumi Kunisumi Ihaigoto: WHile in the Kamisoto Art – Senhou form, Ayaka marks nearby opponents that are below 30% HP. Leaving her Senhou form near marked opponents and immediately hitting them with a normal attack deals 300% of her attack as Cryo damage. This normal attack counts as a charged attack.
And that’s all we know about the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner so far. Be sure to keep an eye on this page as we’ll be updating it as new information becomes available in the future. In the meantime, why not have a gander at some of our more recent guides for the game, such as the Battlefront Misty Dungeon event guide, the best Eula build, and the Genshin Impact housing guide for learning how to use the Serenitea pot. Want more primogems? We also have all the currently redeemable Genshin Impact codes.