It looks like a brand new update has been released on April 19 for Apex Legends. We’ve got everything you need to know about the update, including the patch notes and any changes.
Apex Legends has just revealed our first bit of information surrounding Season 9. If you want to find out more about the new season of Apex Legends, and the Titanfall crossover, check out the link below to read more.
There’s a lot going on with Apex Legends right now, the brand new Stories from the Outlands episode premiered today and revealed a whole lot regarding the latest Season of Apex.
According to Apex Legends, Season 9 will be titled ‘Legacy‘. As we get closer and closer to the release of the latest season of Apex Legends, make sure to check back in at ABN News to find out more.
Apex Legends April 19 Update – Patch Notes
Below you will find the patch notes for the Apex Legends Update released on April 19. Also known as Update 1.66.
- Fixed issues with event skins “Haute Drop” and “Gold Standard”
- Addressed errors with clicking on Steam friends list
- Fixed text chat issues with Steam
- Addressed Wattson and Rampart skins related issues.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Several Clubs-related issues addressed
- Addressed various audio-related issues.
- Fixed an audio issue where players cannot hear each other in lobbies on cross-play.
- Using an Octane jump pad can prevent a user from jumping.
Apex Legends Season 9
Season 9 of Apex Legends is set to begin on May 4, 2021. we will have all the information you need leading up to the release of Season 9. You can already find existing articles covering the latest leaks, news, and more right here.
We will also have even more news, guides, and leaks as soon as Season 9 begins in just two weeks.