Apex Game Chat Not Working Xbox, How to Fix Apex Game Chat Xbox? Apex Legends is a shooter game published by Electronic Arts and developed by Respawn Entertainment. The game is well-known for its excellent multiplayer mode and cross-platform compatibility. To know more about Apex Game Chat Not Working Xbox, How to Fix Apex Game Chat Xbox then read this article given below.
Apex Game Chat Not Working Xbox
Apex Legends is a shooter game published by Electronic Arts and developed by Respawn Entertainment. The game also allows players to communicate with their friends who are also playing through lobby chat, making the overall experience even better. However, there have been multiple reports of Apex Legends voice chat not working recently. We were able to obtain as much information as possible to assist them. To learn more about Apex Legends voice chat, continue reading. On Xbox One, a large number of Apex Legends players have complained that the in-game voice chat feature is broken. Players have reported not being able to hear their teammates, regardless of the headset they are wearing. What's strange about the bug is that some people have reported that their colleagues can hear them, despite the fact that the speaker can't hear them.
How to Fix Apex Game Chat Xbox?
Despite the fact that EA and Respawn are aware of the Apex Legends voice chat not working on the Xbox One issue, neither company has released an official patch or remedy. You can, thankfully, correct it to some extent. Apex Legends audio chat has lately been reported as not working by a number of gamers. Because of the overwhelming response from consumers, the creators should focus entirely on resolving this issue as soon as feasible. They haven't answered anything about Apex Legends voice chat as of yet. Do the following to fix the issue,
- Go to the microphone options, select the default option.
- Make sure your in-game settings are correct. Origin requires microphone access.
- The audio driver must be updated.
- Try reinstalling the most recent game patch.
- Origin and Apex Legends to be uninstalled and reinstalled.
Fix 1: Allow Origin to access your microphone
The voice chat not working in Apex Legends error may happen if you have not allowed Origin to access your microphone.
Here are the steps to grant Origin access to the microphone on your computer:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type microphone. Then click on Microphone privacy settings.
2) In Allow apps to access your microphone, and turn on the switch.
3) Scroll down to Allow desktop apps to access your microphone, turn on the switch.
By doing so, you have allowed Origin the access to the microphone on your computer.
Now run Apex Legends and check to see if the microphone not working problem is resolved. If yes, then great! If the problem still remains, please try Fix 2, below.
Fix 2: Update your audio driver
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong audiodriver or it’s out of date. So you should update your audiodriver to see if it fixes your problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All). Or if you just want to update the audio driver, simply click the Update button next to it.
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
5) Launch Apex Legends to see if you can hear your friends without fail. If yes, you have solved the issue! If no, please move on to Fix 3, below.
Fix 3: Make sure your microphone is set as default in Windows
Ideally Windows can automatically detect your microphone and set it as the default device every time it’s plugged into. But that’s not always the case and sometimes you’ll have to manually set it as default.
Here’s how to do it:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type ms-settings:sound and press Enter to open Control Panel.
4) In Sound settings, scroll down to the Input section, and in Choose your input device, make sure the microphone you are actively using is selected. Then, test your microphone by speaking into your mic to see if it ‘hears’ anything. If yes, it means you have configured the microphone properly.
5) Close the window.
6) Launch Apex Legends to see if the mic not working problem is fixed. If yes, then congrats! If the issue persists, please try Fix 3, below.
Fix 4: Configure in-game settings
It is also important that you configured the audio settings right in order for the microphone to work properly.
Here is how to configure in-game settings:
1) In Origin, click Origin > Application Settings.
2) Click More > VOICE, then make sure the microphone you’re using is selected and Microphone volume is set to an audio volume. After that, in Activation mode, choose Push-to-talk.
3) Open Apex Legends, then go to Settings > AUDIO and set the Voice Chat Record Mode to Push to Talk.
4) Again, play Apex Legends to see if the voice chat not working issue is resolved.
Still no joy? Please try Fix 5, below.
Fix 5: Install the latest game patch
The developers of Apex Legends, EA, keep releasing game patches to fix bugs. It’s possible that a recent patch has stopped your game from running smoothly, and that a new patch is required for the problem. So it’s recommended that you go to EA official website, check for the latest patch, download and install it. Then check if it fixes the voice chat not working problem.
If there is no patches available, or the patch fails to address the problem, then please try Fix 6, below.
Fix 6: Reinstall Origin and Apex Legends
If the above steps don’t solve the issue, then it’s likely that the files in Origin or Apex Legends are corrupt. So you can reinstall the client and the game to see if it solves the problem.
Here are the steps:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
2) In the program list, locate Origin, then right-click on it and click Uninstall.
4) Locate Apex Legends and uninstall it too.
5) Restart your computer.
6) Download and install Origin from its official website.
7) Download and install Apex Legends in your computer.
8) Run Apex Legends and see if the voice chat works properly.
Check out How to fix this issue in the video given below!
Apex Legends New features and Updates
Respawn has announced that they will be holding a special anniversary collection event to commemorate their second anniversary. Players will receive a variety of free goodies, as well as a unique Collection Event that will bring back fan-favorite looks and a playlist Takeover for Locked and Loaded. The guys have been quite enthusiastic about it. However, the Apex Legends event time has yet to be announced by the developers. These upgrades are live and ready to go, according to their social media sites. Apex Legends Season 8 patch notes have also been posted by the developers.
- Fixed an issue with crowds not cheering in Pathfinder’s Town takeover.
- Fixed an issue preventing some heirlooms from appearing in the heirloom shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thermites to deal damage through certain walls on Olympus.
- Fixed an error stopping players in Belgium from purchasing the Battle Pass (Note: the button will still say "Unavailable", but clicking it will let you purchase the Battle Pass. A client patch later will fix the button still saying "Unavailable")
- Fixed an edge case where the gas from Caustic ultimate would persist even after his squad was eliminated
- Fixed an exploit letting players block damage from grenades by dropping items on top of them.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Fuse's tactical ability to do damage through shields
- Reduced likelihood of late-game circles ending on Mirage Voyage and The Pit in Kings Canyon.
Apex Game Chat Not Working Xbox Related Searches
- Apex game chat not working
- Apex game chat not working xbox
- Game chat not working xbox
- Apex legends game chat not working
- Apex in game chat not working
- How to fix apex game chat xbox
- How to fix game chat on xbox
- Apex game chat not working crossplay