Are you also looking for NBA 2K23 Music Trivia Answers in MyCareer NBA 2K23? If yes then this article is absolutely for you. As NBA 2K23 gets older, it’s out now and fans are slowly getting to know the MyCareer story. In one of MyCareer’s major story quests, player great J. Cole to win over the Music District. Once you’ve finished that story, if you still want some good musical sides, you’ll be glad to hear that music trivia daily is back in NBA 2K23 MyCareer. However, if you are not particularly versatile in terms of musical knowledge, don’t worry. In this guide, we bring you all the answers to NBA 2K23 Eric’s Vinyl.
All Music Trivia Answers in MyCareer NBA 2K23
If you’re taking part in the music trivia quiz again in NBA 2K23. On the other hand, if you, like some of my colleagues, aren’t particularly thrilled about it, and you don’t know the answers to all the questions, and you just want that sweet XP and VC rewards, we’re going to recommend this article to everyone. I will update regularly with daily music trivia answers.
For information, let us tell you that when you get a daily quest, you have to go to Eric’s vinyl. There, talk to Ben and Marvin. Currently, we have answers for trivia sets 3, 5, and 8. Nevertheless, we will make sure to update the article regularly with new information. With that said, here are all the questions and answers we currently know.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 1 Answers
- “Truth Hurts” was a number one smash for which artist? – Answer: Lizzo
- Which group of rock royalty insists that they will rock you? – Answer: Queen
- In their hit 1992 track, what did Pete Rock and CL Smooth “do over you?” – Answer: They reminisce over you
Music Trivia 2 Answers NBA 2K23
- 1st Answer: Quavo.
- 2nd Answer: Bad Blood.
- 3rd Answer: Work It.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 3 Answers
- In the popular television situation comedy “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”, what was the name of the character played by Will Smith? – Answer: Will Smith.
- Rapper Childish Gambino was a co-star in which television series? – Answer: Community.
- Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal “Mo Money Mo Problems” by one Notorious B.I.G.? – Answer: I’m Coming Out.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 4 Answers
The single “Jumpman” by Drake and Future from their respectable mixtape “What a Time to Be Alive” is named after the logo inspired by which former basketball player? – Answer: Michael JordanNayvadius Wilburn is much better known by which alternative moniker? – Answer: FutureIn 1984, which time-honoured rapper and which soul legend collaborated on the classic and compelling song “Unity”? – Answer: Afrika and James Brown
Music Trivia 5 Answers NBA 2K23
- As I was saying, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film within the greater Sister Act Cinematic Universe… was a member of which Hip Hop trio? – Answer: Fugees.
- Public Enemy hype man and timepiece aficionado Flavor Flav attempted to find love on which reality program? – Answer: Flavor of Love.
- In the year nineteen eighty-nine, The D.O.C. opened his track “It’s Funky Enough” by asking which iconic question? – Answer: Y’all ready for this?
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 6 Answers
- 1st Answer: The Weeknd.
- 2nd Answer: Sonics.
- 3rd Answer: The Velvet Underground.
Music Trivia 7 Answers NBA 2K23
- 1st Answer: Regulate.
- 2nd Answer: Native Tongues.
- 3rd Answer: Weezer.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 8 Answers
- According to the members of Run DMC, while Peter Piper picked peppers, Run did what? – Answer: Rocked Rhymes
- Which rock artist had a brother who was also a part of his band? – Answer: Eddie Van Halen
- Kim Gordon provided indefectible bass and vocal for what band of noise rock pioneers? – Answer: Sonic Youth
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 9 Answers
- In Wu-Tang Clan’s ’94 hit, what is the title C.R.E.A.M. an acronym for? – Answer: Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- “SOS” by Rihanna sampled “Tainted Love” recorded by Soft Cell in 1981. But who recorded the original and far superior version of “Tainted Love”? – Answer: Gloria Jones
- Musician Frank Zappa’s band the Soul Giants became much more widely known after changing their name to what? – Answer: The Mothers of Invention
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Don’t forget to bookmark our page if you want to read more game updates and news
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.